by theyorkshirejo

Original Post

Re: New lunar UI information not showing

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo I don't know tbh. I haven't tested any non-werewolves yet :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 22 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@crinrictThis is the UI in Sulani. I know the Moon can influence Mermaids too, but there's nothing...

bug_luna.jpg

Message 11 of 22 (364 Views)

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo For an adult Mermaid ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Young adult merman yes. Maybe is the moodlet happening only on a Full Moon? I will check this evening if on a Full Moon the description will change.
Message 13 of 22 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@crinrict I checked and, like you see in the picture, on the Full Moon I have a description basically saying that my hydration level will go down more slowly. No moodlet though, but I think it's by design.

bug_luna2.jpg

Message 14 of 22 (315 Views)

Re: No lunar effects

Hero
@theyorkshirejo What kind of occult is your Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (399 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict the sim I’m playing right now isn’t an occult, but as far as I’m aware; I should still be able to see the affects of the Lunar Phase at the bottom of the screen when I hover over it because some of the Lunar Phases affect all sims, not just occults 

Message 17 of 22 (389 Views)

★ Guide

I believe the effects only get triggered after having your sim bathe in moonlight (I think that's what it's called). You get this option by clicking on your sim. However, if the moodlets should be triggered automatically, then I have the bug too.

Message 18 of 22 (356 Views)

★ Guide

I have attached a picture of what I am talking about. Taken from Plumbella’s video. It tells you how a certain moon phase is effecting sims. 
my game does not have that. 

Message 19 of 22 (346 Views)

Hero
@theyorkshirejo It does show for werewolves but it seems not anyone else. Currently not sure what the design is

Merging another thread into this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 22 (299 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help