No Loss Prevention twice

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number im unsure
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DubboG
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. narmi
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? nvidia shadowplay
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. party chraser, phase runner
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading into the match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? hundreds maybe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? we load into the arenas game with only 2 teammates including myself, not having a third, then when we lose our game we lost -60 ap, then the next game when it happened we lost -76.
What should be happening instead? we should be receiving loss prevention
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i wouldnt have a clue.

I have video footage of this issue occuring, but the file size is too big...

So we were in a 3 stack for arenas ranked, 3 queued up ready to go. when we entered the match me and my teammate realise in the legend selection screen that its only 2 of us, we dont have our third. we played our game and lost as of course its a clear disadvantage to have to 2v3 in arenas. it didnt bother us too match as of course we will receive loss prevention because we dont have a teammate. however, when we went back to lobby and got our match summary, we were down -60 AP! we were furious but as we loaded into our very next game the SAME thing happened again. no teammate, we lose, no loss prevention either. only this time, it was -76 AP...... absolutely fuming. As I said we both have video evidence from start to finish of this bug occuring and we want our AP back. this is literally hours of grinding. him hes pred it was roughly 6 hours of gameplay he lost, for me it was about 4 hours of gameplay, straight down the drain. probably even more, im not sure.

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Re: No Loss Prevention twice

★★★★★ Newbie

had this exact issue twice as well. Lost 150 ap. Have video of the whole thing, no teammate in legend select, not loaded in at any point. lost 14 straight wins of ap. This needs fixing and compensation

Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

bump

Message 3 of 5 (251 Views)

★★ Novice

bump

Message 4 of 5 (210 Views)

★★ Novice

is anyone going to fuxkin help?!?! this was the * difference between me getting pred and masters last split. if i had that ficking ap that i lost i would have gotten pred… somebody stop being so slack and * help

Message 5 of 5 (152 Views)