Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While performing the Early Sentinel Brin quests, stages 3 and 4 of her Scar encroachment quest.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/18/19 11pm EST
Summarize your bug The loot drop Icons are not appearing consistently during missions.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. I simply played the mission.
What happens when the bug occurs? No loot drops appear.
What should be happening instead? I should see loot drops.

In the last two missions of Sentinel Brin's quest line to check Scar Encampments I was not seeing any loot drops. MY friends and squad mates reported seeing drops, common, uncommon, and the like, but I did not. I would review area's after combat and all I saw were ammo and health packs.

At mission End I received loot, 2 common and 3 uncommon but as I did not see any drops at all during any part of the mission I am unsure if what I received matched what I "should" have.

As an aside, I have not found if you have to actually pick up loot to be rewarded. I would "HOPE" that loot you miss is still rewarded to you at the end as items can drop behind terrain that you may miss. Since loot can drop off of mobs you are not 100% engaged with, or in the case of the Storm, since you are normally at range you simply may drop an AOE that kills something behind a terrain marker and you were not even aware it was there.

Message 1 of 1 (18 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help