Re: No Longer Able to Attend Friends Parties

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

No Longer Able to Attend Friends Parties

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xs max
OS Version 13.5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I don't know how this bug came about.
What do you expect to see? I want to see and be able to attend my in game friends parties, and they be able to attend my parties.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPhone Xs max
OS Version iOS 13.5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I don't know how this bug came about.
What do you expect to see? I want to see and be able to attend my in game friends parties, and they be able to attend my parties.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Hello, I am freaking out! I love The Sims Mobile game and have been playing for over a year. On the sim mobile game we have a friend list. When one (or more) of those friends host a party, a notification will appear by the side bar. Some of my friends on my friend list in the game hosted a party, I didn't receive that notification nor did their party appear on my game. I know my friends hosted a party today because I am part of a TSM community, and on there we have a party schedule. We are still friends on the game, but no party. I was able to attend my friends parties yesterday, May 28, 2020, without any problems. I contacted EA Help through Facebook and Email. This was their suggestion for last hope help.

- I refreshed my game three times and still no party.
- I don't have any apps running in the background.
- My app and phone have the latest updates.
- I reset my phone.
- I am connected to a good wifi server.
- I cleared my safari cache.
- I deleted the sims mobile app and reinstalled it.
- I offloaded the app and reinstalled it.
- I tried my game on another device.
- I am connected to Game Center
- I just connected my game to Facebook today

After all above, I still have no luck. 

Please, I beg of you, please help fix my game/this issue. 
P.S. I do not have a hacked account. I have no idea why or how this happened! Please help me
Message 1 of 2 (960 Views)

Re: No Longer Able to Attend Friends Parties

★★★★ Guide

Thank you for raising this issue! I have the very same one. It’s been so long since I’ve been able to attend friends parties or vice versa that I’ve literally randomly shown up to view someone’s house and seen party signs and decorations when the program has not informed me. For months this has been going on.

Another curious development as regards friends and parties is that in this same time my only contacts have been what look to be professional designers. All leveled in the 20s and 30s but all Toast of the Town (highest level) spenders and not living in the furnished townhouse, but all sporting palm trees (from the furnished townhouse) and decorating as if they are not playing the game. Kitchens without stoves and fridges, bathrooms without playable sinks or bathtubs, whole floors in darkness. 
I have to say, they are incredibly talented, the homes are nothing like my old friends, which always had lots of personalization to them. I’m learning lots about design. But I want to play with   real people, not pros. Honestly, I could show pictures of some of this but I wouldn’t want to show someone else’s house, pro or not. 
Please look into this issue, guys, I’d really appreciate it! We want to go to our real friends parties and vice versa! That’s a big draw of the game!

PS Just in case, it can’t be a gaming issue as I’ve only been a courteous and helpful guest/attendee since the beginning. All I do is meet people and do events to help level up, then make my leave. I sure miss doing this with real Sims!😊

Message 2 of 2 (831 Views)