No Items For Sale On Residential

by HarryPotter4444

Original Post

No Items For Sale On Residential

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get To Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? A notification appears saying "No items for sale" on a residential lot.
What do you expect to see? Notification removed for mentioned lot type.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is a bug I almost forgotten about. I think this started after the update that fixed the last game breaking bug - I'm not sure. 

Message 1 of 5 (792 Views)

Re: No Items For Sale On Residential

Hero
@HarryPotter4444 Where does that appear ? Could you post a picture ?

Did you remove the localthumbcache file after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I deleted everything in the mods folder EXCEPT for Resource.cfg because that's what came with the game. I hope that answers your question. I do see one with ".package" attached to the end of it in The Sims 4 folder itself.

Edit: I will post a picture the next time it happens. Also, a grammar correction was made.

Message 3 of 5 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@HarryPotter4444 The localthumbcache file is not in the mods folder. It's a cache file that should be deleted after removing mods to make sure mods are no longer active. And yes, that is a package file,

What I meant with where does it appear was more where do you see this message appearing ? Under what circumstances ? When you load a residential lot ? When you click on something ? Randomly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (725 Views)

Hero
@HarryPotter4444 Have you been able to solve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (698 Views)