Re: No Inspect animation on Lifeline Heirloom?

by HiTekNoMasChenko

Original Post

No Inspect animation on Lifeline Heirloom?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ablixas
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Inspect animation.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no Inspect animation for the Lifeline heirloom even though there is for both other heirlooms and every other weapon in the game.
What should be happening instead? An Inspect animation.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Inspect the Lifeline heirloom.

I'm hoping this is a bug because there's an inspect animation for literally every other weapon in the game, including the other two heirlooms, so there's no excuse for there to not be one for the Lifeline heirloom.

Message 1 of 8 (1,098 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also would like to add that when you see her in third person, you can only see one stick in her hand even though you see the second stick's electricity trail. Seems like the heirloom is bugged in general, which is a shame for something that's so expensive to obtain.

Message 2 of 8 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Everyone who has purchased the Lifeline Heirloom does not have an inspect animation. Can EA/Respawn clarify if this is a bug or intended? It seems to me that this is a bug because as the original poster has stated the other heirlooms have an inspect animation except Lifeline's.

@EA_David Do you have any idea?

Message 3 of 8 (1,038 Views)

★★ Novice
@BeefyFridgers Having the same issue I hope this will be addressed for the people who spent the money and want to support the developers
Message 4 of 8 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Agreed. I do have the cash because I have a great job and I don't mind spending money to support great development on a game I enjoy, but if this isn't a bug then I do feel very disappointed. It's a lot of money for an item that's missing something every other weapon in the game, including the other two heirlooms and thermite and arc stars, have.

Message 5 of 8 (963 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problems, It's a shame that they didn't even respond...

Message 6 of 8 (893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BeefyFridgers According to a tweet by Chad Grenier (game director at Respawn) on the 17th of October, he confirmed that they are working on a fix.
Message 7 of 8 (889 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

UPDATE: The fix has been added to the official Apex Trello Board, see link below:

https://trello.com/c/smHPH5yw/83-adding-inspect-for-lifeline-heirloom

I am pleased to see our voices have been heard. 

Some players have said that the heirloom is not visible in 3rd person, if that is the case then I hope the devs rectify this too. 

Message 8 of 8 (783 Views)