No Fouls from AI

★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Lfrangio
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a game against the AI.
What happens when the bug occurs? No fouls From AI in Fifa 21. Makes the game unrealistic sadly
What should be happening instead? EA needs to fix this with a next update

There are no fouls in Fifa 21! I don‘t know if it has to do with the higher difficulty settings (legendary) but the AI DOES NOT foul you anymore. In Fifa 20 it wasn‘t as bad as in Fifa 21 but not good either. What exactly is the point of bringing us new freekick mechanics when we can not even use them in a game. I love playing career mode and this is really annoying. I want to see my opponent foul me. I want to see them receiving yellow and red cards as well. So pretty pretty PLEASE EA (with sugar on top) fix this problem.

I know it‘s technically not really a bug as much as a missing gameplay mechanic. I just couldn‘t find a better place to post this or ask this. Please Ea fix this if possible with a future update. Thank you!

Message 1 of 18 (4,607 Views)

Re: No Fouls from AI

★ Apprentice

Still i haven‘t received any feedback on that topic from ea. Do you take opinions even seriously??!! It‘s like you don‘t even care anymore about making a good football game

Message 2 of 18 (4,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

relly bad fifa 21 no foul every match in career mode i play

Message 3 of 18 (4,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I noticed that I was rarely getting fouled by the AI.

So when I was playing earlier I tried to count how many Fouls the AI made and its literally between 1 and 2 per hour based on my games even in one match I tried to get fouled but for the life of me I couldn't draw a foul from the AI even when I was trying to get fouled!

Message 4 of 18 (4,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea don’t care about our opinions , playing a football game without one single foul is annoying, i finished a season in career mode and didn’t get more than ten fouls in whole matches combined. 
please fix it our give us an answers at least 

Message 5 of 18 (4,152 Views)

★ Pro

This has been an issue for years in Fifa. Another problem that they have never bothered to even try and address. It's almost like they've never watched a football match. Fouls are one of the main things that happen throughout a game extremely regularly, but they just don't care on making realistic AI in this series.

Message 6 of 18 (4,121 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ea is * scammer 

Message 7 of 18 (4,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The AI don't use the B button actually tackle you they do this dumb * run into you and run away with the ball which is stupid especially on Legendary all these promo vids we see they play on rookie or somethin.....

P.S EA yall keep making changes to freekicks and Penalties how are we suppose to use them if FOULS are not involved

Message 8 of 18 (3,672 Views)

★★ Novice
@lfrangio My problem is that they foul me all the time but the ref doesn’t call it and the AI gets away with it!

The amount of penalties I should have received is ridiculous!

Also AI fouling me off the ball to, it’s insane! My players get taken out but because I don’t have possession it doesn’t count apparently!?

EA is *
Message 9 of 18 (2,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lfrangio @EA_Cade where’s the acknowledgment? This is worrying because in my player your stats dnt save if you sub out and that bug has been active for 8 months with no fix Just vague “I’ll let you know”. Fouls happen every single game multiple times and you’ll be lucky to draw a foul once every 5 games. Can you guys do something about it? Seems like an extremely basic feature to be able to have the ref call fouls on the ai not just you.
Message 10 of 18 (2,229 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help