Re: No Flame Tank in Cloning

by EA_dance210

Original Post

No Flame Tank in Cloning

★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) SE
OS Version ?
What is your Player ID? RnRsbg
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug There’s no flame tank in cloning
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Screen shot
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

There’s no Flame Tank in cloning, making it the most elusive card to get. There may be more missing, but I haven’t been concerned with others yet. Lol is this a glitch or are we just screwed for cloning certain cards?

Message 1 of 6 (661 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @RazeSBG what player level are you at currently? The Flame Tank recently moved from being unlocked at player level 9 to player level 55. If you are below player level 55, you won't be able to clone it until you reach level 55. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 6 (650 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just reached lvl 55. That’s quite the jump for flame tank from 9-55. Glad I was just around the corner from it.

Message 3 of 6 (639 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Good timing! Has the Flame Tank become available for cloning now that you reached level 55?

Message 4 of 6 (637 Views)

★ Guide

But what if its the case that you already unlocked it, I mean like early purchase of Orca bomber or had the flame tank before the level tweak. I also have the grenadier even though its right level to unlock is past the cloning vat's unlock level.

Message 5 of 6 (588 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Shinerplunderer,

You won't be able to collect unit cards (e.g. crates, cloning lab) until you reach the correct player level. If you got the Flame Tank when it was unlocked at a low player level or if you purchased an Orca Bomber bundle but aren't player level 43, you can use the unit but you cannot get more cards from crates/cloning chambers. After you reach the correct unlock level, you'll be able to start getting more cards.

For the Early Access Grenadier Blitz, right now you can only get Grenadier cards through the Blitz. It has been added to the game yet, meaning it isn't available in crates. Once that happens, if you're the correct player level, you can get more cards in crates or clone them.

Message 6 of 6 (579 Views)