No Director on Set

by Daydreamr1

Original Post

No Director on Set

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? not sure im going to assume the newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have a lot downloaded I rly don't want to type them all im sorry
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am going to assume either the director dissapears after interacting with them at one gig then at the next they are gone, some type of bug that is not automatically filling the directors chair for each gig. I have also previously had a restaurant and then as soon as I made friends with my employees outside of work the next time they were supposed to come in they were all not considered unplayed households even though they were.
What happens when the bug occurs? The director is at one gig and then the next gig he is gone, this has happened around 6 gigs in a row with every other attempt there is no director.
What do you expect to see? A director in his chair or in that area for each and every gig no matter if I have made a relatioship with him/ her or not. This is legit just me saying hi to them and then I think maybe they become a household?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have pictures but idk where they are saved, sorry.

Message 1 of 3 (1,400 Views)

Re: No Director on Set

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Daydreamr1 Are you on Mac or on console ? You put that you're on Mac but for mods you're saying you're on console.

Did you edit any of the Sims by taking them to CAS ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,378 Views)

Re: No Director on Set

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm having the same problem I've been getting acting gigs and when i show up theres no director but 4 producers so I cant progress further in the career I dont use mods or cc I play on console so I dont even have the option for mods and cc please help this was my favorite career and now its unplayable 

Message 3 of 3 (1,315 Views)