Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Consumables and NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM EA!!!

by Dirty_Matachew

Original Post

Highlighted

No Consumables and NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM EA!!!

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All Missions / Contracts / Strongholds / Freeroam
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The issue occurs in all Missions, Contracts, Strongholds and Freeroam.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) EVERYDAY
Summarize your bug My consumables aren't being used regardless of the fact that they are equipped. They stay equipped in the consumables menu every time and my quantities never decrease.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? The effects of my consumables aren't noticed because they are not being used.
What should be happening instead? I should naturally be seeing the effects of my consumables that I have equipped before matchmaking.

This is the second time I am using Answers HQ for the exact same thing because NOBODY helped or could answer me the last time. I have no other option for support for this game and it's actually pathetic. There is no option for a call, chat, email support ticket - NOTHING!! So essentially, I must pray that there is another person who knows about my problem and who sees my topic and that that person can help me. UNREAL!!!

Message 1 of 2 (37 Views)

Re: No Consumables and NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM EA!!!

★★★★ Novice
So people who live and work in Asia have no support options other than to hope someone from the 'Community' answers there question with, what, a speculation? What an absolute joke.
Message 2 of 2 (36 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help