No Battlepass XP earned / progress bar not visible

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number irrelevant
Enter RAM memory size in GB irrelevant
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? therealkretus
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. irrelevant
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? irrelevant
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. irrelevant
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. played a match with no battle pass xp earned
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/2/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? no battle pass XP or progress bar
What should be happening instead? get battle pass XP for playing the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? who knows..........

- NO battle pass XP for just playing the game
- NO XP bar to follow progress
after matches its says 0 battle pass XP earned.... Yes Im staying in game the full duration doing everything normally. Played a single match jumped a few lvl's & haven't received XP since.

Message 1 of 23 (2,848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Battlepass XP earned / progress bar not visible

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, BP progress is a little different this season. 

If you check your challenges, there'll be one to earn a BP level by earning Stars and/or Match XP. This will be the main way to grind for XP when you're not doing challenges, I think of it as the BP XP bar.
bpquestbar.PNG

This starts out at 9k at the start of the week, and every time you gain a BP level via this challenge, the requirement for a level will up by 9k, to a cap of 54k. 
Stars earned from completing challenges will also add to this bar, and of course you can just earn BP levels outright with certain weeklies..

There's more of a breakdown here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/news/battle-pass-challenges-details

On to the reported issue, can you check this bar after a match, to see if your match XP is being added? If it's not, can you grab some screenshots of your match end screen and challenge bar with timestamps, before and after the match?

@BoneSawChrispy How were challenges not working for you? Any info you can provide should help. 

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 23 (2,676 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, i just reset my computer and played a few more games and its still the same way no BP xp.

PC

Message 2 of 23 (2,815 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TheRealKretus Same here on xbox
Message 3 of 23 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now the challenges dont work, reset PC then repaired files on origen. it looks like its getting worse.

Message 4 of 23 (2,797 Views)

★ Pro

Same here...

Message 5 of 23 (2,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem on PS4

Message 6 of 23 (2,769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Same issue here, on PS4. I'm stuck on level 6, PSN profile is "LubedLanger." I got the regular battle pass for 950 Apex Coins, this issue needs to be resolved asap. You should reimburse people, who've paid for a product that doesn't work.

Message 7 of 23 (2,734 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 8 of 23 (2,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, BP progress is a little different this season. 

If you check your challenges, there'll be one to earn a BP level by earning Stars and/or Match XP. This will be the main way to grind for XP when you're not doing challenges, I think of it as the BP XP bar.
bpquestbar.PNG

This starts out at 9k at the start of the week, and every time you gain a BP level via this challenge, the requirement for a level will up by 9k, to a cap of 54k. 
Stars earned from completing challenges will also add to this bar, and of course you can just earn BP levels outright with certain weeklies..

There's more of a breakdown here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/news/battle-pass-challenges-details

On to the reported issue, can you check this bar after a match, to see if your match XP is being added? If it's not, can you grab some screenshots of your match end screen and challenge bar with timestamps, before and after the match?

@BoneSawChrispy How were challenges not working for you? Any info you can provide should help. 

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 23 (2,677 Views)

Battle pass season 2

★★★★ Novice

I have a problem. Im not getting any experience points to progress my battle pass after matches, even after completing challenges they dont appear in match summary, and it is worrying becose i bought premium pass, now it seems like i wasted money.

Message 10 of 23 (2,615 Views)