No Access PvE Regions, Private PvP, While In Group, Switch Version

by tosicamir

Original Post

No Access PvE Regions, Private PvP, While In Group, Switch Version

★★★★ Novice

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? PvE Regions (Town Center, Weirding Woods, etc)
Summarize your bug When in a group, cannot access any PvE Free Roam areas, nor can you invite others while in a PvE Free Roam area. Also cannot create private pvp games in a group.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite a friend to your group. Then attempt to enter Town Center, Weirding Woods, etc. while in a group.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Peashooter
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Not character dependent. Happens regardless of characters.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

When in a group, cannot access any PvE Free Roam areas, nor can you invite others while in a PvE Free Roam area. Also cannot create private pvp games in a group. Can play in Giddy Park and PvP playlists in a group with no issues.

Message 1 of 17 (6,392 Views)

Re: No Access PvE Regions, Private PvP, While In Group, Switch Version

★★★★★ Apprentice
@tosicamir May be read next time the FAQ? It's said PvE are only solo on Switch and you CAN'T play with friends.
Message 2 of 17 (6,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@JellyGarlic  Not according to EA themselves. Picture below. (Edited for clearer picture.)

Screenshot 2021-03-25 022833.png

Message 3 of 17 (6,325 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@tosicamir Thank you so much for getting this to be investigated.
Message 4 of 17 (6,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

yeah thats my facebook account in the picture above, Standard smile i have the same struggle with the game, aperantly. this will be investigated faster according to more people are confirmed to have a problem with this. that being said. do you guys think you can try to help me gather people to confirm that this is not working?we need to make ea acknowledge this issue

Message 5 of 17 (6,259 Views)

★★★ Novice
@tosicamir The same is happening to me. I want to play pve with my friends. 😊
Message 6 of 17 (6,250 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@M0blin_moe yep, thanks again for getting this ball rolling, and being so prompt with replying to me in our FB group.
Message 7 of 17 (6,232 Views)

★★★ Novice

if you realy wanna thank me brother, you can help me hunt down bosses, gnomes and bounties, together with me when this glitch gets patched. But for now, lets Get as many people as possible aware of this problem. and have them complain here, So they fix it sooner.

Message 8 of 17 (6,211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope this gets fixed! I have the X1 version and loved it, I bought 2 copies of the Switch version to play with my nephews!! 

Message 9 of 17 (6,181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@tosicamirhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGKGdhow5o&t=3m24s

See @ 3:24.

Like I said it's not a glitch, but a limitation of the hardware so it was removed.

Message 10 of 17 (6,147 Views)