Re: No Access PvE Regions, Private PvP, While In Group, Switch Version

by iznaut

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

As much as I enjoy Redhead Gaming's content, he is not EA. I've shown proof where EA themselves said it was possible. 

Message 11 of 17 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's coming from announcement. Plus wont be the first time that dev team is not in touch with community manager. Standard smile

Message 12 of 17 (884 Views)

★★★ Novice

@JellyGarlic wrote:

@tosicamirhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGKGdhow5o&t=3m24s

See @ 3:24.

Like I said it's not a glitch, but a limitation of the hardware so it was removed.

That does not change the fact that we have a message dirrectly from the ea support team saying otherwise, you would think that the support team of all people would know what is suposed to work and not 🤔🤔🤔

Message 13 of 17 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

In many cases support is out of touch about many things. Standard smile Watch that never will be added/enabled.

Message 14 of 17 (869 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@JellyGarlic In that case many in-game messages don't make sense anymore, like "Boss Fight?". I had someone wanting to beat Mr. Old's Cool in Giddy park and he was super frustrated when it didn't work. I see this happen in Giddy Park all the time. It being a hardware limitation also doesn't make sense, as 16 player pvp is possible, so why shouldn't 4 player PvE be possible?
I have also seen a few EA staff say it should be possible, but you're right, they're hardly ever informed themselves or straight up lie, like when they said bug fixes and balancing patches would continue.
Message 15 of 17 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue as Tosicamir has on Nintendo Swtich. When in a group with friend, host (myself) cannot access any PvE Free Roam areas, and cannot create private pvp games. I have spent a lot of time researching this, finally I found people with the same issue here. Right now I can only invite friend to my group when I'm in a public server. The game won't let me invite friend to my group when I'm in a private server. I tried to invite friend to my group in a public server, and then switch to private server, but then my friend was removed from my group. Anyway, it's an essential element for me to only play with friends, without other unknown players. So please help solve this issue. Thank you!

@tosicamir wrote:

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? PvE Regions (Town Center, Weirding Woods, etc)
Summarize your bug When in a group, cannot access any PvE Free Roam areas, nor can you invite others while in a PvE Free Roam area. Also cannot create private pvp games in a group.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite a friend to your group. Then attempt to enter Town Center, Weirding Woods, etc. while in a group.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Peashooter
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Not character dependent. Happens regardless of characters.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

When in a group, cannot access any PvE Free Roam areas, nor can you invite others while in a PvE Free Roam area. Also cannot create private pvp games in a group. Can play in Giddy Park and PvP playlists in a group with no issues.

Message 16 of 17 (844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@tosicamir +1 on this. Just bought two copies of the game so I could play with my partner. Extremely disappointed that we can’t play story content together.
Message 17 of 17 (670 Views)