Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nightsisters revive bug

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy J5
OS Version 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In current GAC i decided to try full geo squad vs enemy nightsisters. I was able to kill Asajj(lead) and Daka, leaving Spirit, Zombie and Mother Talzin. Then enemy killed Geonosian Brute and both Asajj and Dake came back with full hp.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use geo squad vs nightsisters.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

In current GAC i decided to try full geo squad vs enemy nightsisters. I was able to kill Asajj(lead) and Daka, leaving Spirit, Zombie and Mother Talzin. Then enemy killed Geonosian Brute and both Asajj and Dake came back with full hp.

Message 1 of 7 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nightsisters revive bug

[ Edited ]

@BionicGolem Hello there,

This is working as intended if it was Mother Talzin's Spirit Blade attack that killed your Genosian Brute. The ability revives all dead nightsisters and heals the entire NS team to full health if it kills the target.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (642 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@BionicGolem Hello there,

This is working as intended if it was Mother Talzin's Spirit Blade attack that killed your Genosian Brute. The ability revives all dead nightsisters and heals the entire NS team to full health if it kills the target.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7 (643 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me too. Killed Daka, then Talzin... all of a sudden all of them are there and my bugs are dying one by one. I was so angry I almost rage quit. I have a sister team way higher than the one that took out my bugs. Never have I won a match on a imaginary kill.

Message 3 of 7 (527 Views)

@DarthNosf3ratu As Christoph explained, this is not a bug. It is one of Mother Talzin's often-overlooked abilities - it allows her to rez all defeated Nightsister allies if an enemy dies during the execution of her Spirit Blade ability.

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered in several battles on different accounts that NS team behaves strange. I realize the Mother Talzin ability but I have seen Old Dake coming back and disappear between 3-5 times during battle. Every time she comes back she uses a ability and then she is gone until next NS attack. Some of the teams I have encountered this on did not have Zombie on the team. Today I did 3 attemts to get the team down, but the bug happened during the two first attemts so I did not stand a chance. I have attached a picture of the team I was fighting (fight 2).

before battle.png
Message 5 of 7 (408 Views)

@BlackAdder2436 Hello there.

This is working as intended. When a zeta is applied to Mother Talzin's leader ability it gains the following effect: "When a Nightsister ally uses a Basic ability during their turn, a random defeated Nightsister ally is revived with 50% Health and called to Assist, then the revived ally is immediately defeated unless an enemy was defeated".

It's quite a powerful team when roster development is still quite low. The right Bounty Hunters such as Boba and Jango, can be a good counter, with being able to provide revives and ignore taunt. Imperial Troopers with zeta Veers is also effective at similar gear levels up til around gear 12. Emperor Palpatine lead also works.

Just a note for future reports, you are better off making a new report rather than reviving a year old thread.

Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 7 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChristophIV thanks - got it now :-)
Message 7 of 7 (384 Views)