Nightsisters WAI?

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 332-478-992
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Two issues Im curious about if they're WAI. First, under MT lead anytime you use a special ability that doesn’t damage such as a revive or a heal it procs a counter or another effect that usually should only proc when the enemy is hit. I understand that under MT lead you also have a chance to put on a plague stack when using these abilities but it doesn’t seem like a heal procing a counter is WAI. It is a pretty big deal vs the current CLS meta and would like to know if this is the way it will always be or if will ever be fixed. Second, Nightsister Acolyte doesn't appear to be getting her crit chance bonus from her unique. I tested this by loading her up with close to 75% cc (giving her a 100% cc with unique) and she only crit about 75% of the time. I also tested by not putting any cc on her at all and she should have at least been critting close to half the time if her unique was adding the cc but it wasnt even close. Currently I have 58% cc on her (83% cc counting the unique) and its pretty obvious that she crits close to 58% of the time. No where close to other toons I have at 80% cc when running them side by side.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a full NS team with Acolyte at what should be 100% crit and what should be minimum possible crit with unique stacked. Also watch the counters you get when you heal on the second issue.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Two issues Im curious about if they're WAI. First, under MT lead anytime you use a special ability that doesn’t damage such as a revive or a heal it procs a counter or another effect that usually should only proc when the enemy is hit. I understand that under MT lead you also have a chance to put on a plague stack when using these abilities but it doesn’t seem like a heal procing a counter is WAI. It is a pretty big deal vs the current CLS meta and would like to know if this is the way it will always be or if will ever be fixed. Second, Nightsister Acolyte doesn't appear to be getting her crit chance bonus from her unique. I tested this by loading her up with close to 75% cc (giving her a 100% cc with unique) and she only crit about 75% of the time. I also tested by not putting any cc on her at all and she should have at least been critting close to half the time if her unique was adding the cc but it wasnt even close. Currently I have 58% cc on her (83% cc counting the unique) and its pretty obvious that she crits close to 58% of the time. No where close to other toons I have at 80% cc when running them side by side
CCB07069-6B27-405D-A914-666AA53027F7.png
Message 1 of 4 (203 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Nightsisters WAI?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

On the second question, I can tell you that there is a hard cap at 85%, so crit chance will never be 100%, even if you stack your stats that way. And then your stats are also measured against the target's crit avoidance. So 75% sounds about right where it should be.

Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

★ Novice
What Im saying is that its not even 75% though. I browsed through the bugs and there was numerous people saying the same about her not getting the unique bonus so Im pretty sure its bugged.

Also since when has their been a soft cap? My Han who has 100% cc after all the different stacking bonuses has never missed a crit unless they have crit protection on. That cant be RNG. Funnily enough though to go along with yr reply if there is a soft cap then my Han and my acyolyte should currently have the same cc. My Han never misses a crit, my Acolyte crits about half the time. So theres definitely something wrong.
Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)

★ Novice
I think you may be confusing the 15% resist/ debuff proc rate with the crit. Thats well known.
Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)