Nightsisters Team are very buggy

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad, iPhone
OS Version iOS 11.1.2 (and previous)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 841-922-178
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Plague gets dispel constantly for the wrong reasons and MT zeta (The Great Mother) fails constantly no triggering attacks
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playing NS (e.g.) against top teams (nodes 11, 12) with R2-D2 (zeta) or Barris or both.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Plague gets dispel

I've been testing NS on GW since I got MT. I didn't notice it at the begging. But noticeably always occurs since the "Content Update 11/8/2017". In that update was mention a issue with plague:

-Mother Talzin: “Plague” will now correctly be counted as a debuff. That I tent to think, that a solution may have trigger a problem.

Supposedly I understand this issue was address in the "Content Update[HF] 10/20/2017" before the later one. but still persist. R2-D2 and Barris clearly dispels Plague no matter the health of the characters even with very low health. It happens every day, including today's GW. R2 is a nightmare, not sure if when sending the team to stealth (like when dispelling death-mark in Rancor) or because its Zeta, or both, but is a constant dispelling Plague.

The Great Mother;

The zeta seems quite buggy. In particular seems to fail constantly with Asajj. Not working when using her basic. Or when is trigger by other NS and she is the one to revive, she just stays still and doesn't attack and then dies.

Message 1 of 1 (114 Views)