Accepted Solution

Nightsisters Can't Res in TB Now

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug With zeta Mother Talzin lead and a R5 Daka - no rezzes despite multiple attempts. Not even to assist on NS basic with zMT lead.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play TB with NS and zMT lead.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

With zeta Mother Talzin lead and a R5 Daka - no rezzes despite multiple attempts. Not even to assist on NS basic with zMT lead.  No Daka rezzes, none even appeared on any NS basic.  And they all died the first time they reached 0 health (so no Zombie rez either).  It's day 1 of Geo TB, so no Elite Fives either.

Message 1 of 7 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nightsisters Can't Res in TB Now

@Nikoms565 I believe the Elite version of the characters act as a "Leader" - similar to how a leadership ability for our squads doesn't disappear if the leader is killed.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (395 Views)

All Replies

@Nikoms565 Was an Elite Fives present? His presence prevents any revives of characters killed by any clones.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (475 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV No - it's day 1 so no Elite Fives.
Message 3 of 7 (468 Views)

Message 4 of 7 (464 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV My bad - he CAN, but Fives was not present.
Message 5 of 7 (460 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nevermind.  Apparently - according to some helpful people on the SWGOH forums, if Fives was EVER present, there still can't be revives.  Even if you take him out first.  So I guess it's working as it always has....just not in a way that seems to make sense given that the ability is tied to him (so it would easily be presumed that he actually has to be alive still). 

Message 6 of 7 (421 Views)

@Nikoms565 I believe the Elite version of the characters act as a "Leader" - similar to how a leadership ability for our squads doesn't disappear if the leader is killed.