Nightsister debuffs sticking

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG 20K V
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 998-226-857
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Been having an issue where moves that should remove debuffs are not working when facing Nightsister squads. Not talking about plague, just normal debuffs like stun and tenacity down. When cleansing moves are used, sometimes some or even all of the debuffs will stick. This only occurs when the enemy is a sister squad and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. Been trying to capture screenshots, but since it's always time sensitive battles, I usually give up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check battle logs from squad arena, grand arena, and territory wars
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nightsister debuffs sticking

[ Edited ]

@Rathgar91 Plague prevents all cleanses. Whilst they are plagued, an enemy with stun can't be cleansed. The plague needs to expire or be removed by the suffering unit being brought to full Health before any debuffs can be removed. This is working as intended.

The order of operations for Cunning Plan is to remove debuffs first (which is prevented by the presence of Plague), then heal. In your screenshots, Plague is removed from some of your characters that healed to full Health, but the Damage over Time on Padme and Ahsoka's Stun stick because Plague prevented them from being cleansed before the heal. Ahsoka also holds onto Plague as she didn't reach full Health. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (343 Views)

All Replies

@Rathgar91 Hi, thanks for the report! Unfortunately, there are no logs that can be checked - each battle takes place locally on the device and only the final results are broadcast to the servers.

If possible, can you try to record video for these battles? Short videos can be posted here, or the videos can be uploaded to file sharing sites like YouTube, then links provided here.

Thanks!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry it took so long to reply. Finally came across a sister squad where I got screenshot to work. Couple things, it is completely random as this instance did not clear either common debuff, but sometimes some or all will be cleared while others stick. Also, the situation applies any time a sister squad is the enemy as I ran in to the same thing in ga using my own sister squad. This is a before and after shot of Padme's cunning plan move.

Screenshot_2020-03-16-17-16-44.png
Screenshot_2020-03-16-17-18-16.png
Message 3 of 6 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Rathgar91 Plague prevents all cleanses. Whilst they are plagued, an enemy with stun can't be cleansed. The plague needs to expire or be removed by the suffering unit being brought to full Health before any debuffs can be removed. This is working as intended.

The order of operations for Cunning Plan is to remove debuffs first (which is prevented by the presence of Plague), then heal. In your screenshots, Plague is removed from some of your characters that healed to full Health, but the Damage over Time on Padme and Ahsoka's Stun stick because Plague prevented them from being cleansed before the heal. Ahsoka also holds onto Plague as she didn't reach full Health. 

Message 4 of 6 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah, thank you. As much as I use sisters, somehow I missed that.

Message 5 of 6 (337 Views)

@Rathgar91 No worries, I've edited my post with a bit more detail so it might help others that experience this.

Message 6 of 6 (331 Views)