Accepted Solution

Nightsister Zombie Revive Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Smartphone
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When the "Nightsister zombie" is killed by a counter attack they respawn with Taunt. I used a Phoenix team and it was killed by Zeb. This scenario has only occurred once. Edit: This has now occurred three times that when the zombie is killed by a standard counter attack in response to when the zombie attacks (not other Nightsisters attacking while the zombie taunts) it revives. In these cases I think the zombie didn't already have taunt if that helps.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set up a scenario using Count Dooku against a Nightsister Team including Nightsister zombie so the zombie resurrects until it attacks Dooku, he counters and kills the zombie.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK
‌Occurred in Squad Arena.
Message 1 of 7 (1,469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nightsister Zombie Revive Bug

Hi @Ddraig81 . You are correct that when Nightsister Zombie dies, she loses taunt. However, when this death occurs due to a counterattack, it is still "Nightsister Zombie's turn."

So on her turn:
1) Nightsister Zombie attacks (let's say Count Dooku)
2) Count Dooku counterattacks Zombie and reduces her health to 0.
3) Zombie dies (and loses taunt)
4) Zombie returns to life due to Endless Horde
5) Zombie's turn ends, and Zombie gains taunt due to Endless Horde.

So this is not a bug - it is the intended function of Zombie.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,227 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Doesn't happen to me with CLS or Kenobi's retribution.
Message 2 of 7 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ditto, I run full NS - never seen it.

Message 3 of 7 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, zombie gets whittled down to about 10% health, still has taunt which is fine. She has her go and attacks L3-37, regains or retains taunt, which is fine, that's what is supposed to happen. L3-37 counter attacks, kills her and she revives with full health regaining taunt and the process starts again making it nearly impossible to get a go at the other nightsisters, almost like cheating. Happens to me every time. If she dies surely she loses taunt?

Message 4 of 7 (1,230 Views)

Hi @Ddraig81 . You are correct that when Nightsister Zombie dies, she loses taunt. However, when this death occurs due to a counterattack, it is still "Nightsister Zombie's turn."

So on her turn:
1) Nightsister Zombie attacks (let's say Count Dooku)
2) Count Dooku counterattacks Zombie and reduces her health to 0.
3) Zombie dies (and loses taunt)
4) Zombie returns to life due to Endless Horde
5) Zombie's turn ends, and Zombie gains taunt due to Endless Horde.

So this is not a bug - it is the intended function of Zombie.

★★★ Novice

Thanks for clarifying that, I hope the OP saw the good explanation you gave as well. Assume it is not a bug - which in your explanation of the cause of events would make sense that it is not - why have the previous 2 posters not seen it happen to them?

Furthermore if it is not a bug then it is a flaw at the least; it seems a little unfair that you could constantly defeat the zombie and it would never lose its taunt if by luck of turn meter it just so happened to have a turn and attack a counter attacking taunter when it was about to die anyway. Just seems against the spirit of the game. (No pun intended)

Message 6 of 7 (1,220 Views)

If you kill Zombie and it's not her turn, she will die and return to life, but she will not get Taunt, because it's not her turn. If it's not her turn, she doesn't get an "end of turn."

Zombie can be very challenging to deal with, especially if she gets +2 stacks of Endless Horde, because then her speed is doubled. Area of Effect attacks can be good, because killing another Nightsister will cause Zombie to also kill herself (and she can only do that twice). Either way, you need to remove taunt from Zombie (by removing the buff or killing her), and then kill 2 other NS to use up her Undying Sacrifice ability. After that, either kill off the other NS, or kill zombie twice in rapid succession, and then kill off the other NS.

The Nightsister squads can be very effective. Even though they aren't arena dominant right now, they can be very problematic in Grand Arena or Territory War for unprepared opponents.