by anpangcontractor

Original Post

Nightcap primary bug

★★ Pro

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional) Vito Corle0WNED
In what game mode did the bug occur? Turf Takeover (PvP)
Summarize your bug her primary just hits the floor as soon as it comes out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to an end and try to shoot (video is provided)
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Night Cap
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Low life, parkour, piercing upgrade. But it also happens with any upgrade.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)

This happens in multiple maps and i also experienced this is battle arena and team vanquish.  Please raise her initial primary position so it doesn't automatically hit the floor when she shoots. 

Message 1 of 9 (705 Views)

Re: Nightcap primary bug

★★ Pro

This too

Message 2 of 9 (701 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah have had this happen on PS4 as well, Very annoying!

Message 3 of 9 (697 Views)

★★ Pro

This one is not as obvious but it still happens. I have to jump so that my shots can actually travel. 

Message 4 of 9 (683 Views)

★★ Pro
@GLiTcHz2 Yeah, extremely annoying.

And while they're at it, increase her primary width to at least 0.70 lol (it was decreased from 0.95 to 0.5 in the last patch)
Message 5 of 9 (679 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@mikepal19 Thanks for the report.  I've been trying to chase this issue for a while but I still haven't been able to reproduce it on my end.  When you notice the issue happening, does it feel like everything was fine up until a certain point or do you notice the issue from the get-go and it's just a consistent issue?  Would you say you encounter this at least once a match?  Has respawning ever fixed the issue?  From the first video it looks like everything was fine, and then the moment you reloaded the floor started to obstruct the projectile path (indicated by the red x), though it is hard to tell with the constant moving.

Message 6 of 9 (551 Views)

Message 7 of 9 (464 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@anpangcontractor Hello! In my experience, everything works normal for a while. Then suddenly, I miss every shot and she fires downwards. I hope my description can help you.
Message 8 of 9 (394 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I've sent this to the team for review since it has a large gameplay impact but we really do need a consistent method to reproduce this to action on it.

Message 9 of 9 (365 Views)