Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nighsisters Revive with Assaj lead - even after 4+ kills

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Nightsisters with Assaj lead not staying defeated - even after defeating one twice and zombie several times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country United States

I just played in GAC match against a typical Ventress lead NS team.  Fought them the way I always do - take down Daka twice then Zombie then go after the other three.  After several turns, Daka simply reappeared.  This happened twice (I actually defeated Daka 4 times in the first battle).  I went in with a second team, the same thing happened.  Yes, I am certain it was Assaj lead.  And it will cost me this round of GAC.  Please fix this.  If not, just let me know so I can put my NS up front next to my DR team if they are suddenly bugged and unkillable.

Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nighsisters Revive with Assaj lead - even after 4+ kills

@Nikoms565 Was there a Mother Talzin in the squad? Her ability “Spirit Blade” revives all dead Nightsister allies if the target is killed during the attack. Could that have happened?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

All Replies

@Nikoms565 Was there a Mother Talzin in the squad? Her ability “Spirit Blade” revives all dead Nightsister allies if the target is killed during the attack. Could that have happened?

★★★★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 Wow. That's it. Not sure how I have never seen it before. I even ran full NS is arena for a while. Thank you. Played this game almost 3 years and I learned something.
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)