Nhl 20 hut glitch

by Micksterz14

Original Post

Nhl 20 hut glitch

★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sure that when someone buys a item from the auction house that they receive their item in their inbox,
What happens when the bug occurs? When I bought 95 all-star pastarnak from the auction house it said error has occurred and when I went back in hut I didn’t have the card or my coins.
What do you expect to see? I want my 95 all-star pastarnak or I want my 280000 hut coins back. Pls I really worked hard for them.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey ultimate team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) (07:39 pm)
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? lucatheboss2005
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. When I bought 95 all-star pastarnak from the auction house it said error has occurred and when I went back in hut I didn’t have the card or my coins.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I didn’t take any screenshots

Message 1 of 8 (714 Views)

Re: Nhl 20 hut glitch

Community Manager

Hello, @Micksterz14.

Normally, you can exit out of HUT and go back in to get synced and have the item show up. If that's not working, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. If that still doesn't work, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (675 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo The problem isn’t logging in hut it’s just that I can’t get my coins back or my 95 pastarnak. If you could give me one of those back I would appreciate it.
Thank you
Message 3 of 8 (665 Views)

Community Manager

@Micksterz14 

Normally, logging back in will return those items. Since that's not working, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (657 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I went on the site and it brings me back to the same place.
Message 5 of 8 (643 Views)

Community Manager

@Micksterz14 

I'm not sure what's happening. Are you saying you're trying to open a case, but it's not actually opening one for you?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (637 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I don’t know who to speak to and all I want is my coins back or my 95 pastarnak.
Message 7 of 8 (617 Views)

Community Manager

@Micksterz14 

You need to speak to an advisor through one of the methods I mentioned in my previous post.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (604 Views)