Nhl 19 hut buy now bug

by aldric18

Original Post

Nhl 19 hut buy now bug

★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Think it is account specific, but when I go to buy now in auctions I get an error code and goes to main menu for nhl 19
What happens when the bug occurs? I click buy now, error code pops up, and once I click past it I am sent to the main screen for nhl 19
What do you expect to see? I expect to click buy now and not get an error code.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hut auctions for any items, I can bid and it goes through if time runs out and I am highest bidder. But try buy now and its error code then kick.
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? aldric_18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Na screen shot attached of error prior to going to main screen.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. Na
What is your game language? English

See attached

Message 1 of 10 (1,092 Views)

Re: Nhl 19 hut buy now bug

★★★★★ Newbie
Any answer on how to fix this
Message 2 of 10 (1,036 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I sent a bug report but it's still doing it, just did it now, kicked to main screen

Message 3 of 10 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also sent one 2 days ago im suprised nobody has gotten back to us .... its been like a full week ive missed out on so many good cards .... so frustrating 

Message 4 of 10 (1,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got an email that said "thanks" but they did nothing as it still does not work

Message 5 of 10 (999 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same Error here. Please provide a solution as soon as possible. Thanks.

Message 6 of 10 (962 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I sent another bug report last night, at work but hoping they fixed it today. I think it happens account specific not across the board.

Message 7 of 10 (958 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Day 6: still does same thing

Message 8 of 10 (950 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Do a bug report and tell them you have a negative escrow, if they don't resolve it call corporate they will connect you as published number is "closed" for tech support. 650-628-1500

Message 9 of 10 (938 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You have a negative escrow on the account, do a bug report saying that. Otherwise call 650-628-1500 the published tech support number is closed permanently.

Message 10 of 10 (937 Views)