New shipments screen is less accessible.

by EN6A6E

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New shipments screen is less accessible.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G7
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 951546839
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The shipments screen is a smaller size and has less room to show items. It no longer fits my screen!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue. CG broke it with the update.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

What is wrong with the developers heads when they release features without testing them? The entire Shipments screen has a quarter inch gap from the edge of the phone and is smaller than it should be. That makes it worse for accessibility. Not better.

I would post a screenshot but it's too difficult to transfer an image to this site from my phone. Everyone who launches the game should be seeing the exact same thing.

The mods screen is completely broken. I can see mod stats in super tiny print with no images. Nobody can see what the mods are any more.

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New shipments screen is less accessible.

EA Live QV Team

Hello @EN6A6E 

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the visual bug with the mod icons and it was communicated HERE.
Feel free to create a suggestion in our official forum regarding the recent shipment screen changes in the official forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @EN6A6E 

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the visual bug with the mod icons and it was communicated HERE.
Feel free to create a suggestion in our official forum regarding the recent shipment screen changes in the official forum.

Message 2 of 5 (236 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Gunner Except that making it full screen is not a suggestion. It is not up for negotiation. Shipments needs to be made full screen again. This was the main purpose of my bug report. It no longer functions for me so I consider it a bug.
Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm any issues with the items in the store. If you can upload a screenshot of your shipments it would be easier for us to understand. From our side, the shipment store displays all items correctly and the items can be purchased without any issue.

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There's no point in uploading a screenshot. You are seeing the exact same thing as I am. My issue is accessibility. There are so many accessibility issues in the game as it is. Every time CG makes things worse it makes me so mad.

There was an announcement made not that long ago on one of the social media pages about how this company is dedicated to accessibility. This makes those statements hypocritical. They couldn't care less about accessibility.

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)