Re: New patch full of bugs!

by crinrict

Original Post

New patch full of bugs!

★★★ Newbie

So just updated the new patch 26/7 and its full of bugs.

My main issues are: All my playable sims aged up at the same time even though their birthdays were nowhere near due. Including the family dog who died a day after becoming an elder dog. 

All new sims seem to be celebrities when hovered over but are not actually celebrities.

My sim had a baby, that I aged into a toddler. I changed the hairstyle in cas and clicked ok. Only for it to load a completely different child. (Different skin tone, hair, clothes, facial features) and they're no longer related to either parent.

Sim moodlets seem to be vanishing. My sims s/o cheated on her. She was fit to burst with rage, went out to kick the trash can and came back in happy with zero sad/angry/betrayed moodlets? I've also noticed she wasn't upset when her dog died, neither was the toddler. The mourning moodlets vanished without trace.

Has made my long term game play a complete mess! And I really miss the dog...

Message 1 of 6 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't noticed the moodlets disappearing, but I have experienced the bug with sim ages. I turned off aging for now, but that's just a temporary solution, and now I no longer know when my sims are supposed to be aging up.

Message 2 of 6 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MossyMeow Oh, and my sims are also experiencing routing issues where they'll, say, use the toilet then walk to a completely different room to wash their hands, despite there being a perfectly good, unblocked sink in the room that's always worked before (and still works when I manually tell them to use it).
Message 3 of 6 (775 Views)

★ Guide
@LLhope123 The first bug you mentioned seems to be that one and is related to setting the lifespans on long: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Long-Life-Span-Sims-have-days-added-on-entering-live-mode...
Message 4 of 6 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Only issues i've had in my game was one of my teen sims (had 30 days left) aged up but both times it was right after i went into CAS.
And them going the bathroom but walking all the way to the kitchen sink to wash their hands.

Message 5 of 6 (732 Views)

Hero

Please everyone. There needs to be one thread per issue in the bug forum

Going to lock this thread.

Check the first page if your issue was already reported and if so, use that thread.

If not, make one new thread per issue.

Also if you're not prompted for the template, please provide this info

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (718 Views)