Re: New garages?

by anti-loser1

Original Post

New garages?

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Every time I drive up to a garage I have weir call me saying there are two new garages. One in silver canyon and the other one I can’t remember where he says it is. But when I go look for them. I can’t find them. This has been going for for about a month now.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DatZuk2200
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1-22-2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:30pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just drive up to a garage. Just don’t go in right away.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you drive up. Weir calls you saying there are two new garages.
What do you expect to see? I’m not really sure. Maybe the two new garages he’s talking about.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Just let me know if there are two new ones or not. And if there are. Why can’t I find them.
Message 1 of 7 (2,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got this to and was wondering where they are. There is no indication on the map of two new garages.

Message 2 of 7 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You probably have to find the garages just like with petrol stations and other objects found out in the NFS payback world.

Message 3 of 7 (1,834 Views)

★ Novice
I’ve looked everywhere. I can’t find them anywhere. It’s like they don’t exist. Or there was a hiccup in the code. Cause I think the garage we have in mount providence. Is one of the garages in the game already. Cause he says one is in silver canyon and the other in providence mountain. I don’t know. It’s just weird that after I beat the game. This started happening.
Message 4 of 7 (1,815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I get it too. Anyone found them yet?
Message 5 of 7 (1,724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I get this too driven everywhere in Providence and silver rock unless they on dirt roads I've not checked that yet.
Message 6 of 7 (1,675 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There are only 4 garages, go into your map and hover over a garage it should tell you if you have all 4. if you do then ignore his message.

Message 7 of 7 (1,638 Views)