New community mission bug

by ZurekK21

Original Post

New community mission bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug There is a community mission where you are suppose to get 50000 points in operation. I had 2 games where I got 20000 points and on the community mission counter it showed that I got 2000
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play operations sometimes it gave you all the points that you actually got for example 20000 and sometimes it gave you 2000. It seemed pretty random
What happens when the bug occurs? The community mission counter doesn't add all the points that you got during the game like 10000 it just gives you 1000-3000
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB
‌Product: Battlefield 1
Summarize your bug There is a community mission where you are suppose to get 50000 points in operation. I had 2 games where I got 20000 points and on the community mission counter it showed that I got 2000
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play operations sometimes it gave you all the points that you actually got for example 20000 and sometimes it gave you 2000. It seemed pretty random
What happens when the bug occurs? The community mission counter doesn't add all the points that you got during the game like 10000 it just gives you 1000-3000
‌Product: Battlefield 1
‌I don't have any screenshot saved because I completed it today and i can't recreate it anymore. Also I didn't save any footage from yesterday's game.
Message 1 of 1 (201 Views)