New bug real bug when take items from dead box

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 notebook
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ALEX480707
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Awesome_Face1887
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Ghost
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Robot
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Take items from the dead box
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/2/2019/21/00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can see items in the box that my teammates might see. But we can't pick up the same items.We can even pick up other items in that box, but we can't get some of them.I believe this is definitely not a network problem.Some items I have determined that the enemy has it, such as gold armor.
What should be happening instead? Normally I should be able to pick up items directly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I didn't understand the trigger mechanism of the BUG, which seems to happen in a whole game. We have never encountered this phenomenon in the previous game. But in that game, my teammates and I have been unable to pick up some items many times, and we can't pick up the items that one of them can't pick.This bug affects our gaming experience to a large extent. Many of the advanced items in the enemy box can't be picked up.

I can see items in the box that my teammates might see. But we can't pick up the same items.We can even pick up other items in that box, but we can't get some of them.I believe this is definitely not a network problem.Some items I have determined that the enemy has it, such as gold armor.

I didn't understand the trigger mechanism of the BUG, which seems to happen in a whole game. We have never encountered this phenomenon in the previous game. But in that game, my teammates and I have been unable to pick up some items many times, and we can't pick up the items that one of them can't pick.

This bug affects our gaming experience to a large extent. Many of the advanced items in the enemy box can't be picked up.

Message 1 of 5 (630 Views)

Re: New bug real bug when take items from dead box

★ Novice
Mistake. My id is ARES480707
Message 2 of 5 (625 Views)

★ Novice
No answer? I met this question again.
Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

also experience this since Tuesday.. several times already.. so frustrating