New Zetas on Characters Available after GA lockout

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S9
OS Version Android Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 139687674
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I zetad Han Solo's Unique today, and I went to do my Grand Arena attacks after (on the final day of Grand Arena) and I used han solo and I notticed he was gaining a bonus attack each time he attacked. I didn't feel right about that so I threw the match. I just don't want this kind of bug to be used against me!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Zeta a character after GA lockout and Test to see if the zeta affects occur during offense round.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I zetad Han Solo's Unique today, and I went to do my Grand Arena attacks after (on the final day of Grand Arena) and I used han solo and I notticed he was gaining a bonus attack each time he attacked. I didn't feel right about that so I threw the match. I just don't want this kind of bug to be used against me!

Message 1 of 3 (937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Zetas on Characters Available after GA lockout

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. Very useful information! I am looking into it for repro and we've already submitted a ticket for investigation with the game team.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (890 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Update, I realize now that the problem is because I selected from the squad list versus from the roster on the side!! I'll include pictures of my GK in my roster at gear 9 and when I select him he shows up on the squad as a gear 9, but when I use the select squad button, he will appear to have gear 11 (I have geared him up since the start of the GA). I'm positive that this is also the issue with why my han solo that I just zetad was able to take advantage of his zeta. So the bug is linked to the select squad versus roster on the side.

GK Bug 1.jpg

GK Bug 3.jpgGK Bug 2.jpgGK Bug 4.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (923 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. Very useful information! I am looking into it for repro and we've already submitted a ticket for investigation with the game team.
Message 3 of 3 (891 Views)