Re: New Username????

by pRo-JediSith

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Username????

★★★ Newbie

This entire time using this site i have been using the same email address with the tag pRo on these forums. Today I got a new laptop and signed into the site with the same exact email address and it made me pick a new username. It wouldnt let me out of choosing a username no matter what. I reloaded the page and tried as well. Now I have a new username and it switched my pRo username to the current one. I want my username back that I had previously since that is my ingame name as well and makes it easy for people to recognize me. I dont understand why I had to choose a new username when I already had one associated with the email address in use.

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@pRo-JediSith Ah I see. To be honest, I don't know why that would be, I am not aware of any forced name change.

I would recommend that you post a thread over there to make the studio aware so that they can explain what might have happened.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@pRo-JediSith Hi,

Were you able to resolve this? I can still see the "pro" tag on your name.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Ill clarify a little bit. On the help forums yes I have my username as pRo-JediSith. The account and username I was meaning was from star wars galaxy of heroes forums from EA. thats where I lost my "pRo" username and cannot get it back for some reason as mentioned above. I hope that clarifies a little bit.

With that being said no I havent been able to resolve the issue yet.

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Community Manager

@pRo-JediSith Ah I see. To be honest, I don't know why that would be, I am not aware of any forced name change.

I would recommend that you post a thread over there to make the studio aware so that they can explain what might have happened.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)