Re: New “Squad up” feature not working

by Kyrillii

Original Post

Community Manager

@TrashSquad_Bry  @Kyrillii 

Please reach out to our Live-Support team so we can have an EA Advisor pull up your account to see what exactly is causing this to happen. We apologize this is happening to you, but based off the limited amount of reports we'll need to take a deeper look at the accounts.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 27 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did as you asked, they helped less than you did. I’ll just live with it I guess. Thanks for trying at least. 

Message 22 of 27 (341 Views)

★★★ Novice

Despite updating my drivers and game I too still have this issue. Let it be noted that I do not think this is an account related problem as when I log on my account on my other computer the problem was not there which makes me believe there is something on the computer whether it be corrupted files or some hardware incompatibility causing our issues and not something with our accounts.

Message 23 of 27 (329 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know what was causing my error, my clock on my computer was not in sync with the servers. When I switched my pc time to set time automatically and time zone automatically it corrected my issues :D hope this fixes your bug as well 

Message 24 of 27 (1,691 Views)

Community Manager

@Kyrillii wrote:

I know what was causing my error, my clock on my computer was not in sync with the servers. When I switched my pc time to set time automatically and time zone automatically it corrected my issues :D hope this fixes your bug as well 

@TrashSquad_Bry 

Does this fix it for you too? We would love to have it marked as a solution so others can find it.

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 27 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh.My.God. That! Was the issue? Lol yes, that fixed my issue. 

Message 26 of 27 (292 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Community,

for me it was a combination... I have to activate the Windows Time Sync (time was set manually before) AND to activate Origin Client within Games in the Origin Client Settings. In addition I've also checked under Apex Settings in the Origin Client and set "use Origin Client in this game".

ReInstalling Origin Client, Clearing Cache, Repairing the Game, verify Port Forwardings & Network Settings... all these things don't change the behavior.

All the best & thx EA for this great Game! Wink

Message 27 of 27 (234 Views)