Re: New Orientations

by crinrict

Original Post

New Orientations

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm really excited to have sexual orientation in my game BUT nd idk if this is a bug but my save files where I already have couples are acting up like my sims who are married with a WHOLE kid and grandkid refuse to woohoo or flirt with one another because of their sexual orientation. Nd I'm jus like what? Wait what's their orientation? ND I CAN'T EVEN SEE WHAT IT IS!!!! So I think they should allow us to adjust it.

Message 1 of 3 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

You can cheat the information and then change it to your liking:

Press cntrl, shift, c key and hold at the same time.

A white box should appear in the top left of the screen. In it, write (without quotes) “testingcheats true”

Press enter. It should say that cheats are on. If so, write (without quotes) “cas.fulleditmode”

Press enter, then escape. Open CAS and click on the sim’s name in the corner. Click the three dots below the gender icons.

Click “Sexual Orientation.” You should be able to adjust it. Hope this helps! Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

Hero
@Sakura-Gari You should be able to adjust them when using change Sims on the mirror

Some mods have been causing issues with it. Are you using mods/CC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (544 Views)