by Primo101

Original Post

Re: Players Missing X-Factor/Superstar Abilities in Cloud Franchise

★★★★★ Novice
@KMKPC bump
Message 11 of 47 (2,812 Views)

Re: Players Missing X-Factor/Superstar Abilities in Cloud Franchise

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed that after the latest patch for Madden 20 that reshuffled, upgraded and downgraded some players X-Factor and Superstar abilities, when creating a new Franchise, several players are missing their abilities entirely. The patch notes state that the changes won't go into effect for existing franchises and those done with the preseason option. But even with using the current roster option or the Week 7 option these problems are still there.

To clarify... For example, Dalvin Cook was upgraded to an X-Factor player this week... But when creating a new Franchise he is missing ALL abilities, Superstar and X-Factor alike.

Also this is not just affecting players changed this week but also other weeks. For example, Keenan Allen was upgraded to a X-Factor player last week or the week before.. But when starting a New Franchise he is missing ALL his abilities. I have verified this with using the cloud franchise and offline franchise option. I also verified it by playing games with several teams and all of the players affected (there are many) are completely missing them in game too! I can only deduce with everything I've seen and replicated, plus seeing other people's posts on Reddit and Operation Sports.. That this is an error or bug with the patch.

I have also included screenshots just to give an example of what the players look like in a new franchise! I just wanted to bring this to your guys attention if it isn't already so it can be addressed. Since it is a game breaking bug in my opinion for Franchise Mode!

Any other info needed I would be happy to give you. I am playing on PlayStation 4 with the fully updated roster and patch. Thank you for your time!!

Message 12 of 47 (2,798 Views)

New Franchise Players Missing X-Factor & Superstar Abilities

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PRIMO-
Date/time issue occurred Everytime since Thursday's Patch
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug I noticed that after the latest patch for Madden 20 that reshuffled, upgraded and downgraded some players X-Factor and Superstar abilities, when creating a new Franchise, several players are missing their abilities entirely. The patch notes state that the changes won't go into effect for existing franchises and those done with the preseason option. But even with using the current roster option or the Week 7 option these problems are still there. To clarify... For example, Dalvin Cook was upgraded to an X-Factor player this week... But when creating a new Franchise he is missing ALL abilities, Superstar and X-Factor alike. Also this is not just affecting players changed this week but also other weeks. For example, Keenan Allen was upgraded to a X-Factor player last week or the week before.. But when starting a New Franchise he is missing ALL his abilities. I have verified this with using the cloud franchise and offline franchise option. I also verified it by playing games with several teams and all of the players affected (there are many) are completely missing them in game too! I can only deduce with everything I've seen and replicated, plus seeing other people's posts on Reddit and Operation Sports.. That this is an error or bug with the patch. I have also included screenshots just to give an example of what the players look like in a new franchise! I just wanted to bring this to your guys attention if it isn't already so it can be addressed. Since it is a game breaking bug in my opinion for Franchise Mode! Any other info needed I would be happy to give you. I am playing on PlayStation 4 with the fully updated roster and patch. Thank you for your time!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new franchise using the current roster or Week 7 roster option. Go to the X-Factor section or Line-up/Roster section and to individual players.
What happens when the bug occurs? Multiple players are missing their abilities entirely or are locked out where they shouldn't be.
What do you expect to see? Players with the most updated abilities as according to the latest patch.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. This doesn't come up as a crash in game.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

I noticed that after the latest patch for Madden 20 that reshuffled, upgraded and downgraded some players X-Factor and Superstar abilities, when creating a new Franchise, several players are missing their abilities entirely. The patch notes state that the changes won't go into effect for existing franchises and those done with the preseason option. But even with using the current roster option or the Week 7 option these problems are still there.

To clarify... For example, Dalvin Cook was upgraded to an X-Factor player this week... But when creating a new Franchise he is missing ALL abilities, Superstar and X-Factor alike.

Also this is not just affecting players changed this week but also other weeks. For example, Keenan Allen was upgraded to a X-Factor player last week or the week before.. But when starting a New Franchise he is missing ALL his abilities. I have verified this with using the cloud franchise and offline franchise option. I also verified it by playing games with several teams and all of the players affected (there are many) are completely missing them in game too! I can only deduce with everything I've seen and replicated, plus seeing other people's posts on Reddit and Operation Sports.. That this is an error or bug with the patch.

I have also included screenshots just to give an example of what the players look like in a new franchise! I just wanted to bring this to your guys attention if it isn't already so it can be addressed. Since it is a game breaking bug in my opinion for Franchise Mode!

Any other info needed I would be happy to give you. I am playing on PlayStation 4 with the fully updated roster and patch. Thank you for your time!!

Message 13 of 47 (2,812 Views)

New Cloud and Offline Franchise - Players Missing X-Factor & Superstar Abilities

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PRiMO-
Date/time issue occurred Every time I try to create a New Franchise (Cloud or Offline).
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug When creating a New Franchise, using either Cloud or Offline, multiple players are missing X-Factor or Superstar abilities entirely. Or the abilities are locked out when they shouldn't be. This problem happens when using the current roster option or latest week option.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a New Franchise, either Cloud or Offline. Go to individual player cars through the Roster or Line-up option or the X-Factor section. Multiple players on multiple teams are missing X-Factor and Superstar abilities or the abilities are locked out.
What happens when the bug occurs? Multiple players are missing X-Factor and Superstar abilities. In actual game play no skills come up at all for corresponding players.
What do you expect to see? The most updated X-Factor and Superstar abilities as according to the latest patch released last week that Upgraded, Downgraded or Reshuffled player abilities.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. A crash does not come up for this bug on PS4. This is a game play bug in game.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

I noticed that after the latest patch for Madden 20 that reshuffled, upgraded and downgraded some players X-Factor and Superstar abilities, when creating a new Franchise, Cloud or Offline, several players are missing their abilities entirely or are locked out. The patch notes state that the changes won't go into effect for existing franchises and those done with the pre-season option. But even with using the current roster option or the Week 7 option, these problems are still there!

To clarify... For example, Dalvin Cook was upgraded to an X-Factor player this week... But when creating a NEW franchise using the current roster option he is missing ALL of his abilities, Superstar and X-Factor alike. Jaire Alexander was upgraded to an X-Factor player he is also missing all of his abilities, etc. This has happened to MULTIPLE players on multiple different teams.

When trying to create a Franchise using the most recent week option, (Week 7 in this case) The game loads the wrong roster of X-Factor & Superstar Players. For example, Cam Newton is STILL an X-Factor player even though he was completely removed of all skills in the latest patch. Same thing goes for ALL players upgraded or changed.

Also this is not just affecting players changed this week but also other weeks. For example, Keenan Allen was upgraded to a X-Factor player earlier this month.. But when starting a New Franchise he is missing his X-Factor ability. I have verified this with using the cloud franchise and offline franchise option. I also verified it by playing games with several teams and all of the players affected (there are many) are completely missing them in game too! I can only deduce with everything I've seen and replicated, plus seeing other people's posts on Reddit and Operation Sports.. That this is an error or bug with the patch.

I have also included several screenshots just to give an example of what the players look like in a new franchise! I wanted to bring this to your attention so it can be addressed. Since it is a game breaking bug in my opinion for Franchise Mode!

****I noticed my first post of this issue was deleted or cleared away after the recent fix for Madden Ultimate Team. But this problem is STILL affecting Franchise mode, either Cloud or Offline. As a player who enjoys all modes, this is a big issue when trying to create a NEW Franchise and WAS NOT fixed with the recent fixes for MUT.

****PLEASE DO NOT clear or delete this thread since this is an issue involving Cloud and Offline Franchise mode. Admins, PLEASE reply to my thread or give some info on the ETA for this issue if you can. I am still waiting to start a fresh New Franchise and have not been able to do so since these issues started!

Message 14 of 47 (2,802 Views)

Leveon bell cannot get arm bar in mut as a tier 3 ability despite 95 sfa

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Westbrook101
Date/time issue occurred 10/22
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I have upgrading leveon bells most feared card with chemistries So that he achieves 95 sfa which is the requirement for him for arm bar as a tier 3 ability. However, the ability is still locked and inequitable
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade leveon to 95 sfa using chemistries. I used jets rushing and power run. Try to equip arm bar as his tier 3 ability
What happens when the bug occurs? Arm bar is not unlocked despite meeting the threshold
What do you expect to see? Arm bar unlocked and equipable
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Attached are screenshots proving bell has 95 sfa and that the requirement is 95 sfa

Message 15 of 47 (2,747 Views)

Leveon bell abilities error

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to equip arm bar and leveon’s tier 3 ability. I used jets rushing and power run to get his stiff arm to the 95 requirement. However, arm bar is still locked for some reason. Any help? Attached are photos of leveon with 95 sfa and the ability still locked

Message 16 of 47 (2,747 Views)

Re: New Cloud and Offline Franchise - Players Missing X-Factor & Superstar A

★★★ Apprentice

BUMP Please Admins!

Message 17 of 47 (2,764 Views)

X- Factors

★★★ Novice

Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? YT_JJrainman
Date/time issue occurred Now
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug All the new X factors you added, when you start new franchise it shows the are X factor but have no ability or superstar abilities
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a franchise and look at dalvin cook
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows no abilities
What do you expect to see? X factor ability and superstar abilities
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. None
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Check his player card it says unlocked but has no abilities 

Message 18 of 47 (2,756 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Primo101 Same this needs to be fixed ASAP I don’t wanna start a franchise I play multiple years on till fixed
Message 19 of 47 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Jjrainman2334 wrote:
@Primo101Same this needs to be fixed ASAP I don’t wanna start a franchise I play multiple years on till fixed

Exactly! You hit it on the nose.. I plan on playing multiple seasons worth so I just want everything up to date and working smoothly as possible! 

Message 20 of 47 (2,733 Views)