Re: New Daily Challenges showing as completed

by LuizCraftAS

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Update from my post I made yesterday.

I logged in today in hopes I could now reroll to clear yesterday's glitched challenge, but alas,  I now have two glitched false completed daily challenges. Pretty frustrating to edure every day! Screenie attached. 

Ps4 Pro player here,

I'm so disappointed I might go back to gw2 (I am joking if course.. I love pvzbfn) 

but in gw2 there is more characters, more challenges on the board, more ops to play more AI battlegrounds (gnome bomb etc) for players who do not pvp like me. and above all no glitch! 😂

Message 11 of 25 (594 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem. Daily challenges marked as completed. Frustrating when you have your eye on a prize.

Message 12 of 25 (580 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David This game is ridiculous with bugs, since day one of having challenges this has happened, impossible to finish the bulb board if we can't even do the challenges.
Message 13 of 25 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I actually don't remember if i had this without bug.

Message 14 of 25 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I keep having the same issue nearly every day and its getting very annoying with many things not working.

Picture added. Was the same issue before i re.rolled too.

Message 15 of 25 (530 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, the same issue came back today. I am unable to complete the quest and a reroll gives me a different quest, but with the same "completed challenge" status. I am now stuck with a completed challenge until the game randomly fixes itself lol

Message 16 of 25 (523 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Ea dave, IM still having the challenge bug, have opened cases which have been closed and I am not geting responses on the board can you please give me some input?

Message 17 of 25 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DanziLakeRose Having the same problems. Sometimes people can get them cleared by logging out out then going back in, or completing the quest again. That's helped twice with me, but have had at least three that I've had to wait to re-roll, only to get another.
There's supposed to be a fix on Thursday, fingers crossed!
Message 18 of 25 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too,so here is a video with this bug:*

*It is on Microsoft Xbox One

Message 19 of 25 (449 Views)

★ Expert

There was supposed to be a fix yesterday, last I heard it was bumped to Thursday. We are in wait and see mode.

Message 20 of 25 (437 Views)