AMD or Nvidia Model Number evga rtx 2070 xc ultra
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/03/19
Summarize your bug Assignments not disappearing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete any new class assignment, return to assignment menu after a game restart.
What happens when the bug occurs? Assignments dont disappear
What should be happening instead? assignments should disappear upon completion

So, im not sure if these new assignments are different or something, but with these new class assignments that came out last week i believe, they return to the assignments menu even after completion. I've done maybe 5 different assignments at least 3 times each, but when i restart the game, they are back in the assignments menu. Is that intended? are we supposed to be able to do these new assignments over and over again? 

Message 1 of 17 (798 Views)

Re: New Class Assignments Broken

Community Manager

Are you still experiencing this, @kradlofdedbabiez? If so, can you let us know which specific ones and attach a screenshot if possible?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 17 (748 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just guessing, but since the assignements are triggered by a player reaching XP I understand they are grated randomly. Now if you already have all the other assignments unfullfilled sitting in the selection menue - could it be that when you get a new one, it will be the one you do not have already = the one you just managed to finish?

As an example: you are working on Assignment A and have Assignments B,C, D waiting in the selection menue. You finish Assignment A + reach the XP to get a new one -> you get Assignment A again, since it is the only one you do not have already.

Message 3 of 17 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This happened to me with the VERY first new assignment that I completed. As soon as it was finished it was available to complete again. I don't mind unlimited Company Coin assignments BUT I am also a stickler for completion and would like to see some progress.

I believe the one that came back up for me was "Assault Challenge" where you need 950 points with Grenade Launcher while attacking objectives. Not sure of the other requirements.

Message 4 of 17 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

One day, maybe, all assignments will just work. One day.... 

Message 5 of 17 (712 Views)

★★ Pro

@LexenLOL we can dream! Honestly there are SOOOO many more issues that need to be fixed before they turn their attention to assignments.

Message 6 of 17 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey @EA_Blueberry the specific assignment that's buggy is the Assault Class Challenge. I haven't tried all of the assignments but I think most of them are fine, and this is at least one of them that doesn't work properly. For the specific Assault Class Challenge issues:

The first one doesn't appear while you're playing in a game, even though it shows as complete when you're out of a match and looking at the Assignments.

The second one doesn't trigger all the time. It seems to only work for some explosives - not sure which ones but I believe it's the dynamite and/or AT grenades only (not Panzerfaust).

The third and final one doesn't work at all, even though I've damaged enemies using the grenade launcher multiple times as assault.

Capture.PNG

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 7 of 17 (691 Views)

★★ Pro

In addition to them re-appearning - they're also not tracking correctly. My "Damage vehicles for 950 points with Sticky Dynamite" hasn't moved in ages.

Message 8 of 17 (669 Views)

Champion

The "Vehicle Buster Combat Role Challenge" is also not working at all. I've tried doing the first and third ones and they don't register.

Capture.PNG

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 9 of 17 (655 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Actually, as long as CC is flowing, i don't mind them repeating. But, it's been 3 days that they are not being displayed again Frown

Message 10 of 17 (652 Views)