New Bugs

by Cxyda09

Original Post

New Bugs

★★ Novice

Hey guys I need help with these new bugs:

• The welcome wagon wouldn’t end for days. Tried canceling it but it didn’t work. My sim couldn’t travel anywhere.
• Filled needs won’t change color

• Sim can’t interact with others. When interacting the T-pose and it stops

• No relationships can be built

• surgery machine doesn’t work properly ( surgeon t-pose, the claws of the machine don’t move, patient changes positions)
By the way I tried repairing the game but it didn’t work.

Message 1 of 2 (592 Views)

Re: New Bugs

Community Manager

Hi @Cxyda09

Thanks for making this report. In your opening post there's a mention of what sounds like a few different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. It may seem bizarre, I know, however but this way we can track things easier and better provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (530 Views)