Re: New ALGS Twitch Drops make old drops disappear!

by xXHIDEALLXxPC

Original Post

Re: Honorable Mention Mirage badge and Lifetime Wins Tracker from ALGS Missing

★★★ Apprentice

This - there seems to be an arbitrary limit on the number of twitch drops you can have in-game at any given time, and when you redeem a new one, the old ones get bumped. I'm REALLY upset, I love the metal collector frame and I lost it. I wish they would do something about this before releasing new ones!

Message 31 of 102 (774 Views)

Re: Mirage AlGS drops all gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If you had it all and equipped them it's the server issue they didn't update your account data and used an old one on server so you lost your twitch drop (if you have any evidence that you owned them or maybe a twitch notification you can contact support and ask them to add the data to your account (this is the only way if they don't help you, you lost those skins sorry)) another thing, there is a chance that skins may come back to your account but its time-consuming

Message 32 of 102 (800 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same, PLEASE fix this, I miss my metal collector frame.

Message 33 of 102 (953 Views)

Re: ALGS Twitch drops have disappeared since October last year.

★★★ Novice

I just found someone  with the same problem it's for sure a bug only way is contacting support

Message 34 of 102 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice
i have the same problem!!
Message 35 of 102 (936 Views)

Re: Honorable Mention Mirage badge and Lifetime Wins Tracker from ALGS Missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@CepbIuBear...and with this ALGS Playoff during these days even my Alternator skin Copperhead disappeared... how do you guys solve it? the strange fact is that NOT all accounts are affected by this problem, and i can prove it because i own 2 accounts, and only one has this problem, the other one is ok.

Message 36 of 102 (765 Views)

Re: ALGS Mirage Badge disappeared

★★ Apprentice

...and with these ALGS Playoff drops during these days even my Alternator skin Copperhead disappeared... i'm really annoyed and upset... i really liked that Copperhead Alternator skin... i want them back... all of them...please Devs do something...

Message 37 of 102 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xXHIDEALLXxPC Same issue! All of my 2021 ALGS Drops disappeared the moment I redeemed the new 2022 items, and logged into the game. Had the "champion" charm on my R-301.... GONE. Had the "let's go!" holospray on equipped on every character.... GONE.

Double checked my twitch drops inventory. Both the 2021 and 2022 drops are checked off as claimed/redeemed. Checked my Twitch connections: EA account still connected. Logged into EA to confirm the connection (still there).

Clearly, this is a backend issue that needs to be sorted by Respawn. Honestly, if this keeps happening every season, I'll stop claiming drops because what's the point if they overwrite each other?
Message 38 of 102 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What's worse is that no one from Respawn or EA responds or find a solution. They only say the drops are from too long ago and they only can go back to 3 months. Ugh! 

Message 39 of 102 (857 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem.

I did get the ALGS awards from this weekend but my old awards are gone.

Not many players seem to have noticed this bug, it's not going to be fixed soon.

Message 40 of 102 (829 Views)