by Szaby59

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Never Received Prestige and Level Cap Upgrade

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Never Received Level Up System update or Prestige Features. There is no Gold Emblem signaling my Level and I’m still at Level 50 Rank. Because of this, I have missed extra content and credits included in plays of Triple XP and Double XP days.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KingVegas445
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/31/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.File Attached 2. Career Menu 3. Collection Menu 4. After-Match Menu
What happens when the bug occurs? The Level Cap remains at 50 along with progress bar filled, no Prestige Gold Emblems, no Credit bonuses received.
What do you expect to see? Prestige Gold Emblem, Level Up Bar Increasing, Credit Bonuses,
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

This is a photo showing the Level Up Progress Bar. You can see my Max Level is still at 50 after playing 20+ matches.

Message 1 of 6 (2,470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Never Received Prestige and Level Cap Upgrade

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Global level remains the same. Levelcap increase is for the characters. You will see the new gold emblem on the spawn screen once you reach lvl 41 with your heroes and lvl 71 with your normal soldier classes.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,366 Views)

All Replies

Hero

gold emblem should be showing on the character selection screen.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 6 (2,401 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, when I went to the Collections Menu I have characters like Heavy Trooper Lv 40+ and Kylo Ren Lv 40 to name a few. They still have gray emblems. Thanks for the help though.

Message 3 of 6 (2,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Global level remains the same. Levelcap increase is for the characters. You will see the new gold emblem on the spawn screen once you reach lvl 41 with your heroes and lvl 71 with your normal soldier classes.

Message 4 of 6 (2,367 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay. Thank you! This helps a lot

Message 5 of 6 (2,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is reinforcement 🤷‍♂️

Message 6 of 6 (176 Views)