Re: Net code error for more than 24 hours

by baabooon

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

" Connection to server timed out (code:net), see ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information."

Even after the update today, the game still wont load past main menu. Keep getting the above error on my Xbox One's main account.

Strangely enough only on one of my two accounts. My second account loads in straight away each time without any problems.

@ea WTF is happening.

Message 491 of 528 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
mine loads in the lobby and then boom back to the main menu after a min with code net/wheel error popping up.
Message 492 of 528 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any of you old Code:net folks know if the update fixes our OG issue? I've been unable to play on my main account for a full month now.

Message 493 of 528 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Awesome. Been an entire Month and STILL IT IS NOT FIXED? I am officially reporting this to the BBB. I am done with this crap. Thanks for NOTHING EA.

Message 494 of 528 (424 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Diggs2784 No mate hasn't done a thing for us Code: netters
Message 495 of 528 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Not to mention some of us have spent a pretty penny on the game as well not gonna lie I’m over a grand deep and haven’t been able to play in a month and a half starting the night of me buying out the entire anniversary event
Message 496 of 528 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well to keep this forum up to date. No they have still not fixed my code:net issue. It is still happening every time I attempt to login to my main account. Today I filed a complaint to the better business bureau (BBB) To see if I cannot find a solution. I try to contact EAhelp, EA, Respawn, a few of the people on twitter who work for Respawn all to no avail. This issue has kept me and most of you as well from logging into our main accounts some of which (Like myself) have a substantial amount of real world dollars invested not to mention the time aspect as well. If this is how we will be treated then it may be time to step up and start filing your own complaints with the BBB to help get this issue some traction. I also attempted to get a refund from EA who informed me that I must seek that from PSN since they are the party I made the purchases through. I recommend EVERYONE with code:net file a complaint and do some TWITTER STALKING of both EA and Respawn until they give us answers. It's not right and won't change if we don't fight to have our voices heard. 

Message 497 of 528 (385 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, if you're still locked out with a Code: Net please post your details in this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Code-Net-info-gathering/m-p/10165227/thread-id/103733

We've gathered info from most folks in this thread already, but there's no harm in having a duplicates.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 498 of 528 (352 Views)

★ Guide

I gave my info in the other thread, and my issue is fixed guys!! Almost 2 month wait is over, finally! Sadly no compensation atm tho, but Im still happy!! 

Message 499 of 528 (336 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Erikenyo93 What did they do and how did you know?
Message 500 of 528 (326 Views)