Original Post

Re: Can’t Login After Season 8 Update

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@heismanbound15Been happening to me since last season, still can’t play

Message 41 of 528 (7,015 Views)

Re: Can’t Login After Season 8 Update

★★ Guide

No matter what I do won’t let me in, all it says is code net, then I keep getting thrown back to the screen where you can change servers 

Message 42 of 528 (7,011 Views)

Re: Net code error for more than 24 hours

★★★★ Apprentice

Some answers would be great. Even just a response at this point. All I can see on my case is that it's in progress. 

Message 43 of 528 (6,938 Views)

★★ Guide

At this point I just hope it’s fixed sooner rather than later, because I just feel like an idiot knowing all I’ve worked for on my account is basically gone from me 

Message 44 of 528 (6,930 Views)

★ Guide

We may have some other issues once we get back into our accounts as well....my friends say I’m no longer in the club that I started on that account...makes me wonder if anything else is messed up.

Message 45 of 528 (6,959 Views)

★★ Guide

Every time I check Twitter on this issue more and more people are starting to report the same thing . So it makes wonder when will this next patch be released sometime soon or half way through the season 

Message 46 of 528 (6,951 Views)

★ Guide

This also seems to be coincided with a ton of pc accounts being hacked, those accounts being used by cheaters to farm heirlooms, and then attempting to sell the accounts. People who hadn’t played in weeks/months logged in to play the new season to be met with no coins/crafting mats, or worse yet a message saying their account was banned because the cheater got banned while using their account. The number of people affected by issues that are NOT FIXABLE is insane. At this point every single person affected by this should be getting MINIMUM 15000-20000 apex coins as even a base starting point to try and win favor back with the people supporting this game. As it stands EA will never get a dime of my money ever again. 

Message 47 of 528 (6,938 Views)

★ Guide

@SG-NoTalent @Please let me know your progress, I have already opened up a claim with Microsoft. Short of going on Twitter and dming drew McCoy I have no idea what else to do to get this any real attention. If you or anyone else in this thread would like to get in touch with each other outside of these forums please dm here or just reply to this message, we may be at the end of seeing anything truly addressed here. Even if our accounts become available that is not enough at this point. It’s amazing to me we had two community managers replying to this thread but the second we start demanding answers for our massive collective investments, radio silence. It’s insulting to the people that have supported this game both monetarily and through keeping the community alive. This should be an all hands on deck situation, and it seems like they have their priorities elsewhere.

Message 48 of 528 (6,931 Views)

Community Manager

@flatuum138 

We have repeatedly said this issue is being investigated. We're not responding because we don't have any updates. As soon as we have some news, a post will be made.

Aljo.png
Message 49 of 528 (6,929 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It should have been fixed two weeks ago. 

@EA_Aljo no idea why it hasn't man. Fortnite would have had it fixed in a heartbeat. I just want my money back if I can't get into my account. I'm giving it until Friday. No communication, no updates on the issue and as to what's causing it. It's only high kill players with a lot of money invested into the game. I've spent more than anyone I've met on apex yet. This is a joke 😂. This whole things a joke. 

Message 50 of 528 (6,919 Views)