Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nest protection up against Revan

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? not device related
OS Version not OS version related
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Nest's protection up is taking the initial max health instead of the current max health. As a consequence, a Qira lead + Nest team, only those 2 toons, is capable of defeating any Revan team in auto, provided that Nest is modded to be very slow, with high protection, and high tenacity.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just hit auto with a Qira lead + Nest team, with Nest modded as described above
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country

That really looks like a bug. Especially as this means that a 2-man team will work better than a 5-man team, as you can't use the other 3 toons to wait for Nest to take a turn.
This is clever, but yet broken.

Message 1 of 30 (11,484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nest protection up against Revan

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Cadaodan and thank you for your patience.

We've flagged this for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 17 of 30 (13,493 Views)

All Replies

Have you run it like this in auto? Does it work, or is this just a theory?

Even if the protection builds like this, eventually Nest's health would be so low that after he takes a turn, the weakest member of the Jedi team could kill him in one hit, so I don't see how this would work very well.

★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 You are wrong. This work due to qira lead, high protection and high tenacity on nest. With something like 60k protection, and a critical avoidance arrow, she will regain protection every counter attack. So each time she gets a turn, it doesn't matter that she has 100hp, she still has 60k protection. And this is really complicated to one shot, especially with the critical avoidance.
And as the protection up takes the initial max health instead of current max health, if you do not one shot, then it's over until next turn.

This is not a theory, we have already multiple 2-man squad running to reboot all the Revan squad. And yeah, they play in auto, as they kill only with the counter attacks anyway
Message 3 of 30 (11,441 Views)

[ Edited ]

Interesting, I'd like to see it.  How high can Nest's tenacity get via mods?  

Revan has a base potency higher than Nest's base tenacity, and all it would take is a single stun from Revan, GMY, or Bastila to stop all counterattacks.  Plus, anyone attacking with Strategic Advantage can't be countered.  

A 6-dot Crit Avoidance Arrow provides crit avoidance of 35%.  My GMY only has a base crit chance of about 35%, but then gets +40% from Revan's leadership, and also the "Crit chance up" buff from Bastila, so is probably sitting at about 90% crit chance - 35%...so there's certainly a high chance for a critical.  

The whole scenario just doesn't seem likely to wipe out all Revan squads on auto.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but I'd love to see it in action, in addition to knowing how opponents are modded.  

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Cadaodan and thank you for the report.

We've tested it today and whilst the Revan team was unable to kill Enfy's Nest, we could not kill anyone on their team either.

We flagged this for further investigation to see if it is working as intended or not.

Message 5 of 30 (11,401 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've noticed this same behavior where Enfys gains the same amount of bonus protection at the beginning and end of the fight versus Revan even after she has significantly reduced max health.

You can observe the behavior in any of the videos made using this team. Usually about half way through Enfys will have 2 bubbles of health but will still be gaining as much bonus protection as when she started the fight. This clearly shows Enfys bonus protection gain isn't based upon her current max health.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9tjmrg/nest_vs_revan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQy-L-m3ss&feature=youtu.be

Message 6 of 30 (11,391 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Thank you for taking care of this issue.

In your test, did you try in auto x4 ? With high speed Revan team (like 120 speed on all toons) ?
Nest is usually modded with 100-110% tenacity, 60k protection in total and around 600 additional physical damage.

At first, Nest can't kill the other toons, you are right. However, with the buffs, the critical damage is increasing more and more, and from the feedback I have, after 3 or 4 minutes, Nest starts to hit for around 100k. It just needs time to build up, and needs the Revan team to get as many turn as possible so the critical damage from the passive gets very high.

Hope this helps to reproduce the behaviour. I feel that this is not the way it should work, but if you think otherwise, let us know Standard smile
Message 7 of 30 (11,369 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Cadaodan and thank zou for the additional input.

I was running on x1 speed for better recording and yes, the Revan team was super fast.

I will give it another try tomorrow on x4 speed, to see if that can make a difference. I keep you posted =)

Message 8 of 30 (11,350 Views)

★★ Novice

Perhaps you should cry harder over players outsmarting your wallet : )

Message 9 of 30 (11,324 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Looking at the Mechanics page on .gg it's based on "Target_Max_Health" which is her max health, not her current max health.

There is nothing wrong here.

Message 10 of 30 (11,244 Views)