Nemesis System is Permanent

★★★ Newbie

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Nemesis System is permanent
Please specify your platform model. Steam
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My nemesises do not clear. I've had the same nemesises for over 50 races, I've raced clean and even tried running easy mode races to run several perfectly clean races..... My save is possibly corrupted
What happens when the bug occurs? Nemesis does not go away. Race after race. Kevin Nel, Rick Scott, Naomi Van der berg, Freya Thompson, Evan Kennedy are all permanent nemesis
What do you expect to see? Eventually these people should stop being mad at me rather than having permanent enemies.

Kevin Nel, Rick Scott, Naomi Van der berg, Freya Thompson, Evan Kennedy are all permanent nemesis. I think my save must be corrupted, how can I clear my nemesis record?

I've tried racing normally they don't go away, I've tried grinding several races in a row by being clean and avoiding the traffic completely, they don't stop hating me.

I don't want to lose my progress....is there a way to fix the nemesis system or disable it? Because it's ruining the game for me and this issue has been a day 1 issue that was never fixed.

Message 1 of 2 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nemesis System is Permanent

EA Codemasters Team
@Dr_Klichka Hey! We've issues an update about the Nemesis system which will be addressed in the next game update.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Can-we-have-a-serious-discussion-about-the-nemesis-syst...

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (584 Views)

All Replies

Re: Nemesis System is Permanent

EA Codemasters Team
@Dr_Klichka Hey! We've issues an update about the Nemesis system which will be addressed in the next game update.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Can-we-have-a-serious-discussion-about-the-nemesis-syst...
Message 2 of 2 (585 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help