Neighbors Won't Leave + Dog Keeps Disappearing

by dengveevi

Original Post

Neighbors Won't Leave + Dog Keeps Disappearing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Moschino Stuff Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite neighbors who come to visit your home or have a pet dog.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neighbors stay for days at a time. They start sleeping and bathing in your home and refuse to leave even after you asked. Pet dog randomly disappears. After a run, they don't return to the home lot and when they are on the home lot, their icon randomly grays out and there is no way to get them back unless I restart my game.
What do you expect to see? Neighbors should leave your home after event is over. Pet dog should stay on a home lot when you're at home and return to home lot when you travel with them and you come back home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started happening after I installed Eco Lifestyle and Tiny House Stuff Pack.

I feel like ever since I downloaded Eco Lifestyle, there has been a ton of bugs. I had art disappear from my sim's wall also. But I think nothing is more annoying than my pet just going missing every 5 seconds and my neighbors living in my home.

Message 1 of 2 (544 Views)

Re: Neighbors Won't Leave + Dog Keeps Disappearing

Hero
@dengveevi

Could you just me too the following threads. Both are known issues

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Random-sims-in-my-apartment-or-house-Patch-1-63-13...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CD-Dog-disappearing/td-p/9171495

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (510 Views)