by ig607

Original Post

Neighborhood Stories: Pregnant Sim freezes while played

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: City living, Eco Lifestyle, University, Island Living (not downloaded in game), get famous, seasons, cat and dogs, get together, get to work, and snowy escape Game Packs: Realm of magic (Not downloaded in game), jungle adventure, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat Stuff Packs: Tiny living, laundry day, bowling, backyard, toddler, kids room, spooky stuff, cool kitchen, perfect patio, and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim family conceive child through neighborhood stories autonomy and then play with family till third trimester
What happens when the bug occurs? Send sim to do something ex: go here, use toilet, or come home from work and they stop stand completely still in a frozen state once one of the sims in the family enters the third trimester
What do you expect to see? actions should be completed without sims stopping and freezing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. recent neighborhood stories pack

The family I played was the Tinker family. I left the family (while not saving) and tried some fixes and then left the family again to play others and waited till the baby was born to see if the bug persisted, but once I played the family with the new baby for a bit everything was normal again. Also, I think the cause could be that a same sex couple having a child through this method with one sim from the couple not being edited in create a sim to get the other pregnant but haven't tested this. I attempted to fix by repairing the game and the reset debug cheat, but neither worked.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: Neighborhood Stories: Pregnant Sim freezes while played

Hero
@ig607 Do you have issues with Sims that aren't pregnant that way but in your household ?

I tested this lovely elder pregnant Sim NS gave me and she was all fine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)