by LilSnakeHips

Original Post

Neighbor Title - Cottage Living

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Uni, Starwars, Realm of Magic, Dust Bunnies, and Throwback Fitness clothing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I moved family in town area. Sara and her Husband showed up as the welcome wagon.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sara did have title of Pub owner over head, but her husband had one saying he is Neighbor. I played longer and went to Pub, checked to see if Sara was still working. She was there tending bar with her Pub Owner title over head this time. I have not played as Sara or her husband. But... Another household received a call for an invite to Sara's home for a visit. At this time Sara had her Pub Owner Title over head. This was 2 sim days before I started playing new household of Old Mayor and her son. With Sara and Husband as welcome wagon.
What do you expect to see? Sara's title overhead and no title over her husbands, as Neighbor. Also... if I play Sara's household, will she lose her Pub Owner Title? She is already in game/home to be played.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Cottage Living

No photos, tried to do video to show Neighbor Title overhead. Sorry

Edit... Sara Didnt have Pub Owner Title overhead while being the welcome wagon.

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

Re: Neighbor Title - Cottage Living

[ Edited ]
Champion

@LilSnakeHips  not really sure what you're trying to say here - it all sounds normal to me. Sims who are doing the Welcome Wagon all should have "Neighbour" as a title over their head. It's just there during the Welcome Wagon event and afterwards it goes away.

Special sims like the Pub Owner, Village Mayor, Garden Shop Owner, Grocery Shop Owner and Grocery Deliverer will always have that title above their head. Except maybe during other things like the Welcome Wagon when they are doing something else like being a neighbour.

I don't know what happens if you try to play those sims, I don't want to touch them because usually when you play as a special sim, they lose their special status - like if you move the Mayor into a house, she will stop being mayor.

Message 2 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: Neighbor Title - Cottage Living

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@simvasion I had never seen the (Red) Neighbour title overhead a welcome wagon sim before. Sara's husband had one, while Sara didnt, nor one for Pub Owner.

Thank you

Not sure if this needs to be under different posting, but..
Michael the Creature Keeper now has a job other than his title. Under the friendship list its showing his info along with job title of a secret agent. Also in the open sim panel info. Shows the same. Job title-secret agent and Creature Keeper.

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)