Negotiator "Sieze the Advantage" cleanse is not cleansing Buff Immunity

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 646-435-634
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Where: Fleet battles Capital Ship: Home One if I get a BUFF immunity on a ship from another ship when I use the cleanse function on Biggs (from "Seize the Advantage") it not only does not cleanse the debuff but it fails to apply the health and protection. When it started: First noticed after Conquest update
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight Anakin skywalker and have him put debuff on ship (Biggs is what I use). When I try to dispel it so he can taunt again and heal him up nothing happens. It's like I never used the it except OTHER ships do get Advantage.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Where the issue occurs: Fleet battles
Capital Ship: Home One
if I get a BUFF immunity on a ship from another ship when I use the cleanse function on Biggs (from "Seize the Advantage") it not only does not cleanse the debuff but it fails to apply the health and protection.
When it started: First noticed after Conquest update

How to get the bug
Fight Anakin skywalker (vs Negotiator) and have him put debuff on ship (Biggs is what I use). When I try to dispel it so he can taunt again and heal him up nothing happens. It's like I never used the it except OTHER ships do get Advantage.

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Negotiator "Sieze the Advantage" cleanse is not cleansing Buff Imm

EA Live QV Team

Hello @LightSideRules1 

We have attempted using Home Ones s1 "Sieze the Advantage" on Biggs Darklighter's X-wing after it was inflicted with Healing Immunity and Buff Immunity by Anakin's ETA-2 Starfighters s1 'Impending Assault". 

Biggs Darklighter's X-wing recovered Health and Protection as expected and also gained Advantage (along with the other allies). This appears to be working as intended.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @LightSideRules1 

We have attempted using Home Ones s1 "Sieze the Advantage" on Biggs Darklighter's X-wing after it was inflicted with Healing Immunity and Buff Immunity by Anakin's ETA-2 Starfighters s1 'Impending Assault". 

Biggs Darklighter's X-wing recovered Health and Protection as expected and also gained Advantage (along with the other allies). This appears to be working as intended.

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just had it fail to cleanse again (about 3:30PM? CST 03/05/21.  This time I just had defense down and offense down from Umbaran Starfighter.  No gains in health or protection and negative status effects did not change.

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you think it could be a problem with taping the wrong target? You could try changing the order of your ships. Or else try recording bartles to see if it happens again.

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)