Re: Negotiator - Unending Loyalty not refreshing buff timer

by Persimius

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Any update on this? Been completely ignores for several months now, not even an acknowledgement that it’s a bug. 

Message 11 of 22 (411 Views)

It has been acknowledged in other threads.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unyielding-Loyalty-ending-too-soon/m-p/8617017#M35241

★★★★ Apprentice

Any updates if this is getting fixed at all?

Message 13 of 22 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Just had a look and this bug isn't even on their dev tracker https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

Can it at least be added there so that we have an official acknowledgment of this bug. When Malak was getting defeated by Palps they quickly fixed it, I wish they would act as fast on other bugs that have a significant impact on the current ship meta team.

Message 14 of 22 (348 Views)

@lifeisagame007 The dev Tracker is not all inclusive. If you scroll up a few posts, I linked to a post where this issue was acknowledged by an EA employee. Hard to get more official than that.

We haven't had a patch with bug fixes or content in almost a month because of the holidays.

★ Guide

It has been way too long! This issue is extremely annoying to play around and completely messed with battles.  Ok, so they put it under "review".  That was months ago!

This just needs to be fixed.  It's been broken since the release of Negotiator. 

Message 16 of 22 (311 Views)

★★★ Novice

I lost one battle now. I'll open this link every day and let you know when I lose any battle. 

Message 17 of 22 (303 Views)

@maigonc Bumping multiple posts every day might constitute "spamming" which is prohibited in the Forum rules:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/faq-user-guidelines

If you insist on this course of action, a moderator may take action.

EA is aware of this bug, so continuing to bump these posts adds no value. Patience is a virtue. We all want the bug fixed, but nobody on this board does the fix.

★★★ Novice

Isn't spam, is my report the bug still. So, make sure you'll fix it and will be good. 

Message 19 of 22 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]

@maigonc You are incorrect. Daily "reports" of your Fleet arena failures on multiple threads will be considered spam.

Once a bug report has been registered, additional reports are unnecessary. Now that your are aware of this fact, any repeated reports you make are with the full knowledge that they are considered spam. 

Don't spam or flood boards. That means don't post disruptive numbers of messages, meme, gifs and images e.g.: posting the same message in multiple forums, or sending the same DM multiple times. Spamming can include:

Bumping threads or messages: Doing this once or twice is fine. Multiple bumps in a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps wisely.

Also,  I am not an EA employee, and no one here, even the moderators or QA Support, writes the code to fix the bugs. So, spamming this board serves literally no purpose.