by lifeisagame007

Original Post

Negotiator - Unending Loyalty not refreshing buff timer

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? N/A
OS Version N/A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Negotiator - Unending Loyalty not refreshing buff timer
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unending Loyalty not refreshing, notable on Anikin's starfighter. Start with Ani in main lineup. Play a normal rotation and it will happen. Start with Negotiator's second special to mass assist. Then call in a reinforcement Then use first special that buffs and gives everyone Unending Loyalty. At this point Ani's next turn will cause his original buff to fade at the end of his turn, when he should have another turn of it cause of the new application of it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Unending Loyalty not refreshing, notable on Anikin's starfighter.
Start with Ani in main lineup.
Play a normal rotation and it will happen.
Start with Negotiator's second special to mass assist.
Then call in a reinforcement
Then use first special that buffs and gives everyone Unending Loyalty.
At this point Ani's next turn will cause his original buff to fade at the end of his turn, when he should have another turn of it cause of the new application of it.

Message 1 of 22 (1,292 Views)

Re: Negotiator - Unending Loyalty not refreshing buff timer

★★ Guide
I have noticed this as well. https://youtu.be/hndlzxhZ7R4 I started this video after JKA had taken 2 turns and was about to use Negotiator's Republic Protection special
Message 2 of 22 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I believe this is working properly.  By that, I mean when you try to put the "Unending Loyalty" buff on someone who already has it, it can't give them that buff.

I believe this is a consequence of the the buff not being able to be dispelled.  As a result, it tries to place a new buff, but can't replace the old one.

I believe the same thing happens with Padme's Protection up when it can't be dispelled.  It's possible they are both broken, but I think it's at least consistent among buffs.

Now, I will note that this doesn't seem to affect debuffs.  For instance, JTRey does not seem to have a problem reapplying (and getting a new duration) on her Healing Immunity debuff.

Message 3 of 22 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice

So I just experienced this bug in 2 of my fleet battles. It would be really nice if someone from the Dev team could take a serious look at this.

Message 4 of 22 (1,139 Views)

@crazyhynter If your check the new Dev Tracker, this issue is listed as currently being "in progress" by the Devs. That means they have identified the issue and are working on the fix now.

https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

★★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 I can find a bug tracker relating unending loyalty but it's a different issue not this one. It's about invincibility not about unending loyalty expiring too soon. And with maxing the ability it should give UL for three turns so it's even more annoying.
Message 6 of 22 (953 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013 Just want to re-iterate that the bug listed on the Dev Tracker is not the same as this bug. It even has a different Answers post in it describing a very different UL bug.

Message 7 of 22 (918 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem for me, I apply unending loyalty with Negotiator while Anakin still has his buff active from the beginning of the battle. Then he loses it his next turn, even though it should last 3 turns.

This issue is similar to the one we had with Teebo lead back in the day, where Teebo would loose his stealth prematurely.

Message 8 of 22 (868 Views)

★★★ Novice

More than 3 months that this bug exist. It really can make the difference between victory and defeat. 

Message 9 of 22 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Another battle lost...

Message 10 of 22 (746 Views)