Negotiator Lead ships cannot be killed (unending loyalty issue)

by nabokovfan87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Negotiator Lead ships cannot be killed (unending loyalty issue)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 2019
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 965316931
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug In ship battles, it is possible for a ship that has unending loyalty to become invincible. The ship cannot be damaged to 0 health until the undispellable buff is exhausted. The ships are at 1% health but do not gain stealth and cannot be damaged until the buff expires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter a ship battle, preferable malevolvence vs. negotiator and attack the opposing fleet. Let ships survive so the unending loyalty buff spreads to other ships, try to kill them.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Here is a screenshot of the ship at 1% health after being damaged.  (fives ship)bug1.jpg

This is several turns later after the ship has been targeted by multiple times by multiple ships.
bug2.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Negotiator Lead ships cannot be killed (unending loyalty issue)

[ Edited ]

@nabokovfan87 Thanks for the report! This bug has already been flagged for the studio to investigate. It primarily happens on Anakin ETA fighter but in rare scenarios can occur on other ships.

When UL expires naturally, you will be able to kill that ship. When the bug occurs, it's best to switch to a different target until UL expires.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (285 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

This bug is happening every day since january. They will investigate will be the answer😀😀😀.we all got the same response .exactly like gl kylo defend himself eith basic vs 555 and they still investigate 😀

Message 2 of 5 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]

@nabokovfan87 Thanks for the report! This bug has already been flagged for the studio to investigate. It primarily happens on Anakin ETA fighter but in rare scenarios can occur on other ships.

When UL expires naturally, you will be able to kill that ship. When the bug occurs, it's best to switch to a different target until UL expires.

★★★★ Apprentice

I understand the workaround.  Please understand this is a severe issue because it impacts both TW and GAC which affects rewards.  It could cost banners, and I'm sure if it happens in a key moment the player is just "out of luck" and has to deal with it.  EA support sends us here, the Bug Rail hasn't been updated in quite a while and certain things are marked for a fix, but timeline or "in progress" or "in testing" would be great communication stages for us to know and be aware.  This is like the fives needing to be in the 5th slot, it's a huge issue and I hope it's resolved quickly.

I appreciate your time for the response, Thanks @GladOS-013 

Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)

@nabokovfan87 I completely understand. However, the different departments are segregated and have different functions.

Customer support exists to help players who are stuck or missing something. Issues reported to them are not escalated for studio review.
Answers HQ is the correct place to report bugs. The QA support working here spends time reproducing the bugs, and provide reports to the studio about the bugs and how to find them.
The studio will take the reports and add them to queue, and prioritize the fixes based on studio priorities.

Unfortunately here on AHq we have no visibility on the studio prioritization or timelines for fixing. Once the bug has been flagged here there's nothing else to add unless more details become available.