Re: Negative totals in water power bills

by tommynocker001

Original Post

Negative totals in water power bills

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Many; NOT INSTALLED; (island living, Cats & Dogs) (moshino, pets, laundry, toddler, bowling)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sell water or power before bill day with "Water Conservation" enabled. Sometimes totals will move into negative figures and never recover.
What happens when the bug occurs? Water/power income can show positive income but water/power totals will spiral in negative figures.
What do you expect to see? Bills will start to reflect the negative total even though the income is a positive number.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Custom content removed, bugs continued.

Message 1 of 2 (1,143 Views)

Re: Negative totals in water power bills

★ Guide

I'd imagine this is happening because I installed non water saving toilets and showers on my lot with Dew collectors. I think that timing is everything, sell water while showering in a standard shower.

My total water was at -700 total even though my daily income was +52.64!

Very quickly the bill starts to reflect the negative amount of water you have and I've seen bills coming in that were owing 2000 simoleans!

Message 2 of 2 (1,131 Views)